Whats The Commercial Community Doing To Save Our Law?

First off...I'm not against profit...I just want to know what the grow stores are doing to help save our law. Last time I needed to go buy something there were nine other customers and when I asked owner how business was he said best its ever been.

So we have a lot of Patients/Caregivers spending lots of money to grow medical cannabis and grow supply stores are making money. I would think they would be more vocal and visible in supporting us and the tax revenues they generate for the state and the Michiganders they employ.

Besides letting us place petitions what else are they doing for us?

Again....No disrespect intended or meant....

My experience went something like this. I went down to one of two local hydro shops to discuss the matter with them and I was told that he didn't have time to talk, he had to go out into the parking lot and work on his truck. That ticked me off and I told him straight up, "we go down, you go down with us. I will never go back in there again, but, I will spread the word in our community (I understand that word of mouth has a great impact both negative and positive). The other hydro shop on the other hand was very friendly and she even made a donation for our club's raffle. I'll do her the same "word of mouth" courtesy as the first shop and I'll even pass out her business cards at our meetings. I use to buy from both of them!

Then as a community we need to find a way cut into that commercial segment to help our Patients/Caregivers. Especially low income registrants I know, it took me two years to complete my grow room and there are many more worse off than I was then or now.

I'd proudly patronize any grow store that supported us and our law.

But in the mean time we need to brainstorm ideas to help out those who are in need of supplies.

I have extra Fox Farm Grow Big brand new never opened quart and four new 3 gallon fiber pots for the cause. I'll get with cousin EdwardGlen I know he'll throw in something(s). I'll pass my material donations onto him he has contact with someone from BOCC who can get it to where it needs to go.

This is how it starts...This is how we take care of our own...This is a community!

I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible, to be honorable, to be compassionate. It is, after all, to matter: to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all.

- Leo C.Rosten

Alright man. But we should stand up.and declare we are all in this.together and will fight for our rights.

Alot of bickering going on here lately and it would be a great thing for everyone to rally.behind a.common cause

We are all.fighting the ssame battle and the more participation we get the better.

If we lose.this fight we all lose. Excluding no one. Can't afford to lose... to much at stake

I had a friend that works for a grow store on the boat fishing with us and tried to tell him if this bunny muffin keeps up there's going to be grow stuff for sale everywhere. Grows stores will be done period. Done. If they kill our law every patient and caregiver will be hunted down and jailed. All there proprety gone, family lives ruined and the ones that was doing this before the law will go back under ground PERIOD. They'll order their crap on line again like before as they will not be seen walking into a grow store as they'll be scared to death that leo will follow them home.

Folks just don't seem to get it and think things will be fine. Well, folks I'm here to tell you,,,, YOUR WRONG. If ya don't get off your backside and help us stand up and fight then you best get the for sale sign out and ready cuz there coming to bust you sooner then you think....... :growl:

SGS is HUGE and added their three additional stores after the medical law passed. I can't believe Jeff wouldn't get behind protecting our law anyway he could. I'm sure if we (a few dozen patients and regular loyal customers) gathered at his store for an impromptu (or scheduled) meeting... he would choose to be a champion. At least I'd expect that response.

Perhaps we could start a list of people that have given SGS much business over the years. That company has as much to loose, or more, as anyone.

seems like a good thing to do would be to ONLY patronize the stores that support..or are doing something to help or willing to make a small contribution...and pass the word in your respective communities not to spend money or patronize the stores that don't support...most of the shops supporting are independent small shops and need business more than the larger franchised stores....I know I have a choice in and around Lansing area and if I don't have to go to sgs...I don't...I'll give a shout out to a shop that does support called Owlynn...on jolly road in Lansing ...this is a small independent shop that defiantly supports the cause and are a couple dollars cheaper than all the giant stores around them...chk it out...good store....pass the word....

Archived