Compassion Clubs Near Grand Rapids

• 8 months later...

many jokes.... one of my friends said a group was pushing out of a storage shed recently. Heck I have heard of shops were you get in the van and buy. Not good those types make things look not so good.

There is one I think its by beltline. unknown of quality or safety never bought meds from....

Edited by hic

• 4 weeks later...

I am a caregiver new to the area and was trying to figure out where some Compassion clubs are? Also, are there any Safe Transfer places in the area? I am having trouble navigating this website to find any useful information.

cascade has a compassion club and a few dispensearies. Be careful, I dont think there are any 100% "safe tansfer" areas in michigan, particularly in kent county.

Edited by THEmichi-icky

cascade has a compassion club and a few dispensearies. Be careful, I dont think there are any 100% "safe tansfer" areas in michigan, particularly in kent county.

Yes it is by cascade not beltline. Transfers are safe until a raid begins as stated before. Even then what the heck they gnna do to you for buying meds?....Waste your time maybe? I cant see you sitting for 90 days if you go buy a few grams here and there.

But then again I AM NO LAWYER!! just a guy that can see the math.

Yes it is by cascade not beltline. Transfers are safe until a raid begins as stated before. Even then what the heck they gnna do to you for buying meds?....Waste your time maybe? I cant see you sitting for 90 days if you go buy a few grams here and there.

But then again I AM NO LAWYER!! just a guy that can see the math.

What if you are a seller hic? The buyer is safe but the seller could lose at lot. You need to consider everyone in the equation(math).

Well if you are seller then you would need a whole new equation yes I agree.

He was looking to buy I assumed. If he was looking to sell I would have not replied to his question.

Do not buy any skunk and let it sway your opinions of what a skunk should be. I have seen pathetic excuses for skunk in MI being sold. I have seen too many pathetic strains and buds being sold to ever wan go to one.

Friends share samples as do family and I would suggest to grow your own for 1 in 20 strains sold in Mi clubs is not medicinal and is grown for consumption of the public...not your needs if you are hurting by any means

The majority of strains sold at dispensaries are for kids and fools. They were not grown for you they were grown for them.

Grow your own let me know if you are just starting out and need a clone of meds or a pinch of seed via pm

Are you looking for a compassion club or a dispensary? I'm confused. There aren't any medicine transfers at a compassion club, they are for patient support. Some dispensaries have hijacked the name to prey on the goodwill of the community though.

Also, please be advised that the Michigan appeals court has determined that selling MMJ to anyone but your registered patirnt is illegal. It's currently being challenged in the Michigan Supreme Court, but as of right now we are still operating under the appeals court decision.

Several CGs/Pts have been arrested in the past for selling unused medicine to dispensaries. It's tolerated in other parts of the state. Please be careful and be extremely aware of the way the law has been applied in your area of the state.

C believe it or not but I believe perhaps 25% of the marijuana card holders know the difference. To many a CC that does not have meds is nothing. As the first post mentioned he is looking into "transfers" thus the majority of the people in the world would be led to believe meds are the primary goal and not only meds but meds immediately.

Your right you are confused you get more confused then my mother. I will try to assist you in understanding if you wish.

hes looking to buy.

just saying it is no insult to say the sun is bright except to the moon then what do we do.

I am a caregiver new to the area and was trying to figure out where some Compassion clubs are? Also, are there any Safe Transfer places in the area? I am having trouble navigating this website to find any useful information.

Do You mean info to lead you to an ilegal transfer, or just useful info, there is useful info all over this site, ilegal suggestions arent here to often, thats not what this is about, its about pts, and c.g's!

Peace and welcome

Jim

I do not know phaquetoo.. I have seen a lot of bad marijuana being grown in MI. I do not speak of the caregivers here because I know none but some caregivers grow less quality med then what a patient that has waited and done their time and filled out their paperwork not to mention are hurting pretty good get some hermie skunk or some moldy bubblegum.

At least in the dispensaries the quality can be seen and no waiting. Do you wait long in line for a vicodin scipt? Imagine if you did? Meds is meds and meds should be readily available to all I believe if they have a card.

• 2 months later...

I do not know phaquetoo.. I have seen a lot of bad marijuana being grown in MI. I do not speak of the caregivers here because I know none but some caregivers grow less quality med then what a patient that has waited and done their time and filled out their paperwork not to mention are hurting pretty good get some hermie skunk or some moldy bubblegum.

At least in the dispensaries the quality can be seen and no waiting. Do you wait long in line for a vicodin scipt? Imagine if you did? Meds is meds and meds should be readily available to all I believe if they have a card.

As a new user to this forum that is what is most frustrating. I can get most any RX from my doctor and have it filled in one hour. These are heavy duty drugs with side effects that can lead to death. To get MM I have to pay for a card and wait weeks for relief that is no where near as dangerous as what Walgreens puts out to me every month. My Family Doctor is excited for me to get started on this. I am his second patient to receive a RX from him.