What Smells Like Grapefruit And Baby Poop?

cujo

which variety smells like baby poop and grapefruit? it had dark green shiny leaves compared to the blueberry. it had a plush style of bud. it looked a lot like a picture of white widow that I saw on the seed bank. does this sound like white widow? or anything else you recognize. oh ya when I turned down the temp instead of turning purple they turned blackish. trichomes ended up in between white and amber, kinda yellowish cream and some bright white. it took 12weeks oh well I 'm really wishing I had made a clone.

Space Crush = Apollo 13 x Grape crush

Cindys Crush = C99 x Grape crush

Both similar in taste to grapefruit, not sure about baby poo as i've never tasted it :(:blink: Good luck though. Kinda hard to say without seeing the statue of plant, taste or smell.

So many different grape flavors that it could be crossed with.

Space Crush = Apollo 13 x Grape crush

Cindys Crush = C99 x Grape crush

Both similar in taste to grapefruit, not sure about baby poo as i've never tasted it :(:blink: Good luck though. Kinda hard to say without seeing the statue of plant, taste or smell.

So many different grape flavors that it could be crossed with.

doesn't taste like that, but it smelled that way from week 3 to almost harvest. now that it's done it taste like hash and a little citrus. I was thinking about the widow because that is one of the parents of the moby. that was the only thing in the room the start up seed came from except for the blueberry. I got into this stuff finally yesterday wow I'm missing half a day. I been smoking 30+yr but the last few weeks I was smoking side buds that weren't ripe. when your out of money that can happen. now I'm back in the good stuff. and ready to buy some bubble bags for the blueberry.

Dr Greenthumbs arcata cut cut trainwreck smelled like feces and decaying flesh . :blink:

guess I don't want that. I was interested to see what the heck it was. but my favorites so far are pineapple chunk, big budah's cheese, but loved the hash from ak and also white widow.

Archived