Detroit Dispensary Raided

I haven't been able to find any information on this, but a couple day's ago feds raided OMS Compassion Club of Detroit. Apparently the owner's home was also raided. That's all I've been able to find out about this raid. Anyone else know anything? I'm shocked that no one has mentioned this yet.

$600 ozs? was it bubba? until a couple weeks ago that was street price in East Detroit, now $400. A cool guy, well...hope he was building a stash with his lawyer. A couple years ago wasn't OMS selling investments in Warren grow rooms at $2500 a crack promising a $2500 cash return quarterly, or 10 ounces, you choose.

Who raided? Detroit cops? Wayne sheriff? DEA?

Edited by pic book

Dear Zap,

In d the street is a CGs competition--not disps, not 'real compassion clubs'-- and the street is where your Patients were most recently acquiring--in business know your customer and know your customer's alternatives to working with you. The 200 pounds dropped in east detroit weekly by white growers in pick-ups--most of it fronted--makes the market, cash and fronted, and Patients know if your donation is fair or out-of-line. How could a CG not hear street and not pay attention to the market? (For stocks look to the NYSE, but I don't grow stocks and my Patients have no interest in stocks).

Edited by pic book

Most of the Top Shelf was 500-600... They def had a variety though. They had meds from 250-600.. 600 being mostly OG from Cali hence the reason for the price tag.. Before he opened the shop i used to get everything he had for 250-300... I didnt agree with some of their business practices but the owner def treated me right. Hope everything turns out for the OMS crew.. ~ODB~

From CA ops it seems the DEA can wait as long as they want to file charges--CA disp owners often have been charged six (6) years after the raid. Some were brot back from other states, thier new non-mj enterprise seized along with a house and all family assets, and then in addition to being convicted on all charges (DEA is successful in 96% of mj disp prosecutions) they hit the guy with millions in fines and just like student loans, bankruptcy won't discharge the debt.

From CA ops it seems the DEA can wait as long as they want to file charges--CA disp owners often have been charged six (6) years after the raid. Some were brot back from other states, thier new non-mj enterprise seized along with a house and all family assets, and then in addition to being convicted on all charges (DEA is successful in 96% of mj disp prosecutions) they hit the guy with millions in fines and just like student loans, bankruptcy won't discharge the debt.

Yeah they are looking for the fated calf. Watched a show last night on cable. A DEA agent stated that the government makes about 1 billion from seizures.

WOW, I'm agreeing with Jim. I even saw a case (in Cali) where the growers only had 80 plants. the feds came in and said yes, they grew 80 per year, for 5 years........400 PLANTS. I'll find the story tomorrow and post.

it's about to be like we never even had a law. they will use EVERYTHING against you. It's the same as before the law, just now your on a list. makes their job MUCH easier

Yeah they are looking for the fated calf. Watched a show last night on cable. A DEA agent stated that the government makes about 1 billion from seizures.

DON'T get me started on seizures!!!!! that is the biggest scam. if state charges, arresting force gets 10%. if bumped to federal, where it can be pleaded back to state, 50% goes to arresting force

so what happens?? every case gets bumped to federal level, evidence shows it should be tried at state level. gets bumped back down but since it started federal guess where the money goes??

and were suppose to trust them to do the right thing with our card info and LIEN????? please......easy payday

• 3 weeks later...