Do You Trust People Who Are Friends With Leo

I don't trust LEO at all, even though there are many that are good legit cops.

Many of the police hear in the city I reside in are long time residents of the city, some I know personally from high school, But would I talk about my Medical Marijuana situation while they are around NO I would not.

They have a job to do,and regaurdless how long I have know him or her, I trust no cop when it comes to them and doing their 'job' when it comes to MM, mum is the word. If they don't know I will not give them a advantage again. Learned my lesson in court when I called and asked for help after I was robbed. wasn't a pleasent experince and changed my outlook on police forever.

Trix

:bong2:

Maybe with some things. The best client of my grow room construction business was friends with the cops who raided a collective grow in a commercial building in Commerce.Township[ last year. She had prior notice of the raid, so pulled her investment the week before it all went down. She hired me to recreate the grow she lost, and she paid very well. Was I going to share anything I wouldn't want LEO to know??????? NO.

at a barbecue with her cop friends (and others) she (CG) told how she was being short-weighted by the grower who grew for everyone in the building and she had him on tape on the surv cameras in the building, plants appearing and disappearing, different lesser plants appearing in her room in place of harvest-ready plants, and the cops--or one cop--said don't worry in a month they won't be there--she did not tell the partners cause they had a rel with the grower and she did not and she figured the partners were in on the scam cause when she went to partners to prove her claims, the tapes were gone.

Edited by pic book

Shame, Shame.

2 wrongs do not make a right.

There were probably a lot of people who did her no wrongs who were screwed in the raids.

I do not know the specifics only read what the newspaper article stated.

The newspaper article at the time said that there were numerous locked enclosed facilities.

That would mean that numerous people got screwed not just her.

She sure sounds like a friend I don't want.

Pic book I hope you're not messing with this lady, It Seems to me that she will let you go down If she feels that you've done her wrong.

Not somebody I would want as a patient.

Like I said I do not know the intricacies of Her problems.

However I would not let a lot of people get busted because I was pissed at 1.

Bad juju.

And my answer is a resounding

HELL NO

MY Ex brother-in law Was a narcotics officer.

Total penis head,!!!.

Hey would screw over his mother for an arrest.

I have met the police chief of cleveland ohio, He would screw you over in the name of duty in a second,!!!

Have you ever trust the police you will get f*****.

I will never be friends with a police officer might as well be Jewish and friends with an Auschwitz guard.

" I am just doing my job "

. Eff off. .

Edited by ilynnboy

Shame, Shame.

There were probably a lot of people who did her no wrongs who were screwed in the raids.

The newspaper article at the time said that there were numerous locked enclosed facilities.

Pic book I hope you're not messing with this lady, It Seems to me that she will let you go down If she feels that you've done her wrong.

Bad juju.

Yeah, reading that account just sickened me... Unfathomable... Same category as pos narc. Lyin thief is a pos too.

Not a person I would care to know at all... Either of em. Wow, get some perspective. Peace

Edited by CleanD

Shame, Shame.

Bad juju.

The extent of my contact was building her grow. She is her own entrepreneur and CG, a centerfold who turned mmj business person who believes communicating with cops regularly will get her tipped, as it did--yep some CGs who were not privy to the scam got screwed two ways, the same way as her, and in addition, busted. I say aall CGs were culpable and vulnerable due to their illegal business practices and loose way with the enterprise. They have to look to themselves. They allowed one lone grower--a A Patient not qualified to be a CG to enter and service all the grows, many CGs didn't know the law, never had been present in their grow rooms and got their patients as part of a package deal when they invested.

Does this seem like the way a CG complies with the MMMA of 2008?

Edited by pic book

I have a couple fairly close friends that are LEO, big deal. Do I take them down and show them my grow or fire up a spliff in front of them? No. Do they know I am a cannabis activist? Absolutely. What I have found at least with my friends is that they want to leave their job at work and just want to be regular when they are off duty. I doubt I could be friends with the ones who are always on duty so to speak.

I will also say being able to candidly discuss mmj with active LEO's (I believe) actually helps us. Same goes for the Sheriff, and state reps. It is sad that we have to at least partially hide. We shouldn't.

I had a fishing buddy that was the police chief of a town in the UP. He's since passed on, before the law was passed, but I still smoked before that. We met on the internet and became good friends. My personal habits were never discussed while fishing.

And those same friends with tell you " it is my job " while arresting you.

Eff off. No thanks.

If I cannot be Me, I wish to be no one.

If you want to censure yourselves feel free.

Not me. I do not want non-confidential friends.