Saying Hi To All

Hello everyone, i have not posted much but am glad to have found this site. I've been a patient for 3 years with declining health, although with Gods grace i keep on. I'm currently looking for a caregiver and finding help here, thanks all.

Alphacat824

Welcome aboard! What area are you in?

Hello , thanks for all replies. I am in the UP, between ironwood and marquette. I have gotten some really great suggestions here, everyone wants to try to help out and that eases so much of the struggle of looking for meds plus just being ill. I know that I will eventually find a caregiver, I have good transportation and can travel some distance. I'm a legal patient and can't understand why legaling obtaining medication is so hard, the last thing I'd want is to lose my card, but one can usually find it on the streets and it is a shame that a medical patient would consider finding their medication through any other means than legal simply because you don't know how to find a caregiver or grow your own. I am really glad to have found this site, some great topics!

Alphacat824