G13 Crossed With Super Lemon Haze?

HI....

I have crossed these 2 strains with a Super Lemon Herme... So far the seeds have been 100% Feminized with a germination rate of about 90%... So my question here is... Is this a original strain that I can name Super G or is their a name for this cross already? I've looked on Leafly.com and found nothing... Other than a G 13 crossed with an original haze....

I'm sorry but I disagree...

I think if you cross Skunk #1 & Hindo Kush you have Master Kush nothing else.

You can't name it OG Kush (Cuz its not)...

This making up names is nonsense & is providing False information to Patient's that are looking for the true strain's that helps them best .... BUT if I/you crossed something I/you can't find, it should be up to them to name it... So my question still stands...

Does anyone know what the real name of this is??? If not, I'm going to call it Super G...

Also like I said my seeds have been 100% Female in my last 2 grows of 24... NO Hermies NO Males as of yet just GIRLS...

Here is the link to the closest I could find. http://www.leafly.com/hybrid/g13-haze So I think I have a TRUE NEW CROSS...

Edited by peacefulfield