Musical Musings

Bisharoo

Funny story i was at the Taylor summer fest in the early part of the 2000s to see Rik Emmitt of Triumph play a solo gig behind the stage before the show im talking to Rik i look over theres this short hippie looking guy smoking a joint after Rik walked away this guy walks up and says "hey bro wanna hit this doobie!" i look its freaking Eric Burdon !!! :huh: i was like oh my god ! After composing myself i got to talk to Eric for about 15 minutes he was there with the Animals headlining the show that day ive been a Animals and War fan for years it was like meeting Hendrix or something :bow: .

Wow KD, that is so awesome!!!!! What a fantastic memory. I am such an Eric Burdon fan, since House of the Rising Sun was released. I have a couple of similar stories that I heard from people over the years involving other high profile rock artists, but E Burdon is very elite to music that I grew up with. Thanks for the story KD!! I can picture the scene just now...

Peace...