Musical Musings

Bisharoo

Well, thanks again Shredder0911! Keep on jammin', my friend!! Nice and funky and fuzzy. I appreciate the talent there. Keep shreddin'!

Peace...

Thanks Bisharoo! Did I mention how much you resemble Chevy, do you fall down a lot? How can I advance as a Michigander audio/video intrusionist?? B~0 My fingers actually work better above freezing, but not Beyonce yet...

Hey Bob, thanks for picking a couple of videos here. Man, you really show what a wide range of different tastes we all have, and you have greatness in your diversity of styles. In other words, thanks for posting unusual but cool stuff KB!

Now, KD, you can never go wrong with a good live version of "Burn" by the dark grape-colored ones. Very nice! Thanks you guys for stopping by. I appreciate your input. Thanks for all you do around here to help relieve some of the suffering among us. Music and laughter may just be what it takes to get us through.

Peace...

laughter.jpgmusic.jpgfun.gifIn_Fun.gifmusicsavesmysoulht4-1.jpg37.giffunny-baby-music.jpgExperienced.jpgpricemusic3.jpgthismusic.jpgl_4dbf9b40eee75a6a0fc0bdc8fbf26325.gifmusic_SolointheCity.jpgmusic_ContraBazookaTuba.jpgfunny-giraffe-wallpaper_1024x768_23324.jpgebh361.jpgstartrekmusic.jpg007ge27y.gifstartrekparty.gifparty_like_a_vulcan.jpg4bbb3e11.gifhippie-trek14.jpg

Warnernothappy.jpg

Thanks Bisharoo! Did I mention how much you resemble Chevy, do you fall down a lot? How can I advance as a Michigander audio/video intrusionist?? B~0 My fingers actually work better above freezing, but not Beyonce yet...

Yes Shredder0911, I am clumsy and funny looking and I fall on my face all the time. As far as intrusion skills, just start intruding, and keep intruding, and soon you will be a professional audio/visual intruder just like me! Ha Ha Ha!!! Have a good one!

Peace...