Cuttings

Purple Urple

Any interest in Lemon Skunk cuttings? Manistee/Ludington area. Very hearty and easy to grow, although it does stretch quite a bit once in flower. Disease and bug free. Must have hard card. Can cut yourself if you would like. Next few days would be great because my mother needs a good pruning. PM for more details.

Thanks

Still fairly new, been almost a year now. I am gonna top them, I just hate to throw such beautiful cuttings in the trash. Thought I would see if someone wanted them. Very good genetics. These plants grow big and strong and can take a lot of stress. I only give these a week or two of veg after clone(about 10" tall) and pop them in flower. They end up about 2-3 foot tall with big fat colas.

I am a registered patient. No BS here, just looking to help.

Yes I like you. No BS here either. I will drill you for my purposes only. Do not take personal.

Did you start the seeds yourself? If so what breeder please.

How many females did you get please.

How many seeds did you start please.

How old is the mother please.

do you use organic?

was it ever stressed?

do you have mights?.. if so please also include ways you deal with creatures please.

What else have you grown please.

Did you grow those from seed?

If you grew these from seed will you please tell me why you chose this mother of yours? Why? what stood out to you?

You say "the plants can take a lot of stress".. why are your plants getting stressed in first place and if so it makes me think of mama.

Have you seen any hermie flowers on any cuts?

are there any other issues with mother or genetic creed you have not told us about?

Do you have powdery mildew? Do you know what it is?

I lied I do this for you because I like you...No BS.

Answer the questions and I will like you more.

Edited by hic

I didnt start the seeds myself, I started with a clone which is my mother and she is almost a year old. Seeds came from a former Cali grower. Never had a herm, mildew or mites. I know she can take stress because my friend had to bend all his tops over for height issues and she wasnt phazed. Tops turn back up in hours.

She is just a great plant to work with.

Did i answer everything?

You did not answer everything.

How many strains have you grown.

Bending a plants top is no form of stress.

Do you use organics?...if not think foliar metal.

how old was the mothers mother.

do you know what powdery mildew looks like.

what pheno type does you mother lean? If not a weak light or distance issue and you have height problem s it must lean towards what parent? Real skunk gets tall fyi but I do not know unless you tell me who she is towards more cause lemon well....

Your answers bring new answers and we can go on forever and ever. We will end after you finish these priors.

Thanks.

Edited by hic

Why does the Age of the Mother Matter?

Train wreck is like 20 years old. Apollo 11 are like 15-20 years old.

Again why does the age of the mother matter?

If you are concerned about genetic drift, tissue culture the clone.

That will return it to its original genetic condition.

It is rude to but in.

If you are addressing me you will have to wait. I am busy with something that is far more important then a degradation issue. "which I have seen them" Remember who you are talking too. I have been growing dope long enough to see it happen and you might wanna think about addressing me in such form.

Where there is a Sun there is Space.

I have grown Trainwreck, Lemon Skunk and Thai Fantasy.

He broke all the tops when he bent them. Supercropped?

Organic

Not sure of mothers age.

Yes, I know what powdery mildew looks like. I have never had any mold or mildew or any other issues with her.

She will get very tall. Sometimes an inch or two a day under my 600w light.

Forgot to mention I have 2 Star Dawg in flower right now.

Edited by Purple Urple

It is rude to but in.

If you are addressing me you will have to wait. I am busy with something that is far more important then a degradation issue. "which I have seen them" Remember who you are talking too. "

Really, Really.

I have been at it since '84 Jacko...

Is this attitude why you no longer hang out at RIU?

Be nice,not rude and snippy.

it is a Public forum.

If you want a two party conversation take it to PM.

If you hold a conversation in public anyone Can And Will poke there nose in..

Oh by the way,get over yourself there Hic

Edited by ilynnboy

Hmm... I grow more impressed with you Purple Urple. I hope you objective goes complete someday.

ily - to deny myself the truth would be cutting my-self short. I have grown pot longer then brain surgeons went to school. That is nothing more then a fact that you and I will let speak for itself.. will we not?

Hmmm.

Tell me of strawberries,sand,dimmetapp,weight loss pills,worms,supper cropping,camoflauge,deer,love,pain,fear,gatorade,vitamins,MHvsHPS,degradation,paprtowels,olivias love, cloning with hps, cloning with no material,growing with no timers,spidermites,bud mold,hermies,shwag,clay,stress,air,water,temp,root aphids,iron water,ph high buildup,greed,.... ahhh after that we move year 4 - 8.

4 - 8 we move on more towards overgrow, and how to achieve success.lol and how to deal with loss.

yea gregy what ya got.

• 2 weeks later...

yo hic ive been growing for over 20 years bro u think maybe u could show me something pal.....i highly doubt it.....this isnt the first time hic has went on and on bout things.......u jst got to over look all the people on here that think there sh@t dont stink.....and good for u purple urple to want to help some peeps out.....WE GREATLY APPRECIATE PEEPS LIKE YOU....... :)

Edited by robert75