Pot Driving Limits Win Unanimous Approval In Colo.

knucklehead bob

DENVER (AP) -- Marijuana driving limits have won unanimous approval in the state House, signaling the end may be soon for Colorado's long debate over proper blood limits to determine whether someone is too stoned to drive.

The unanimous vote came Tuesday after Democrats and Republicans rose to say it's time Colorado finally settled a pot driving standard. Colorado legalized marijuana last year along with Washington state. But unlike Washington, Colorado did not set a pot driving limit to go along with legalization.

The bill approved Tuesday would say that drivers are too high if their blood contains more than 5 nanograms of THC per milliliter. THC is the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana.

People accused of driving stoned would be able to argue they were sober despite higher blood levels.

http://www.nbc11news.com/home/headlines/Marijuana-driving-limits-up-for-vote-in-Colorado-201041221.html

So basically its a zero tolerance situation for patients because most people I now including myself would test over this fairytale limit many hours  after smoking .

I am however, not entirely certain that report was reliable. Testing is notoriously inaccurate.