Npra Open Meeting April 9Th

Website didn't mention a cost or ticket so I assume it is free. It's an open meeting, good chance for hecklers to boo for an hour and then report about it back here.

How do you fight the "opposition" if nobody bothers to find out what they are "tricking" the general public to believe?

Edited by michaelscott

Website didn't mention a cost or ticket so I assume it is free. It's an open meeting, good chance for hecklers to boo for an hour and then report about it back here.

How do you fight the "opposition" if nobody bothers to find out what they are "tricking" the general public to believe.

I would just say, we do know, we do go, we do talk to them directly. We directly quote them, explain their positions as told to us and then inform those of what they are saying,

I feel a degree of disgruntledness there Michael?

Thanks for the info. :-)

I would just say, we do know, we do go, we do talk to them directly. We directly quote them, explain their positions as told to us and then inform those of what they are saying,

I feel a degree of disgruntledness there Michael?

Thanks for the info. :-)

You are very welcome and I hope you are having an especially fine day today!

Disgruntled? No just some friendly ribbing, maybe I need some different meds I dunno

I think it is important for as many folks as possible to learn about these groups and what they are trying to accomplish. They do claim to represent us(patients) after all.