Don't Steal Power!

http://www.wnem.com/story/22064827/deputies-probe-power-theft-find-marijuana-growing-operation

Deputies probe power theft, find marijuana grow operation

Posted: Apr 24, 2013 11:05 AM EDT
Updated: Apr 24, 2013 11:15 AM EDT
By Tom Plahutnik, Web Editor/Producer - email

Not the actual marijuana plants confiscated in the bust.
CLARE COUNTY, MI (WNEM) -
Clare County Sheriff's deputies were asked to help a power utility provider with an investigation into someone stealing electricity in Grant Township.

When deputies arrived in the 11000 block of Willow Road, they requested and were granted a search warrant for the home. Inside, deputies said they found a marijuana growing operation.

The Clare County Sheriff stated in a news release that his deputies seized more than 50 marijuana plants, along with equipment used to grow marijuana inside the house.

A 30-year-old man and 36-year-old woman, both from Farwell, were arrested in connection to the grow operation after it was determined that it was not being conducted in accordance with a medical marijuana facility.

Deputies said they also confiscated an amount of cash and other items that may have been purchased with money obtained from selling marijuana.

The names of the two people arrested weren't released because of their pending arraignment.

oh shoot now what am i gonna do? lol brain dead isnt even close bawahahahahaha,

now if they are pt's they will be on here begging for support claiming they were within the numbers and didnt do anything wrong except steal power, Im sure a bunch in here would love to get their power free eh?

watch we will hear it po me po me!

Peace

Jim