"partner" Hijacked My Plants - What Is My Legal Recourse?

Guilty Spark

On the other side of the coin, we had a break-in here in Dickinson County.  The perpetrators stole cash, marijuana and hash.  When they were caught by the police and prosecuted the police returned the only thing they were able to find, the hash. They had held on to it as evidence in the case.  The burgled person was a member of the DCCC, and actually got photos of the police handing him back his hash, but he prefers to remain anonymous.

lol that is awesome.first year law went into effect I was pulled over in the city of Wayne for driving on a suspended.i had two ounces on me and four cg cards to four patients.i was put in a holding cell, posted

My bond as its automatically 300 bucks for the offense and upon exiting the door I was handed my grocery bag with two jars full of meds....they still impounded my car tho, but gave me back the meds I just spent almost 600 bucks on.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The police locked my bag of pot in my safe along with my diamond earing and necklace, and after they dismissed my case they gave me all my dead shriveled plants back my firearms and grow equipment back as well.

That's awesome but they still arrested me...

Edit: I have video of them giving me my plants and all my stuff back.. that was the little joy I got after something close to 1 1/2 years in court.

On the other side of the coin, we had a break-in here in Dickinson County.  The perpetrators stole cash, marijuana and hash.  When they were caught by the police and prosecuted the police returned the only thing they were able to find, the hash. They had held on to it as evidence in the case.  The burgled person was a member of the DCCC, and actually got photos of the police handing him back his hash, but he prefers to remain anonymous.

Was it Andy and Barney Handed the hash back?

:bong2:

Peace

Jim

I would add that, by way of background, I'm a 50 year-old, college-educated professional with the financial means to hit the courts (should legal action prove an acceptable path forward).  I'm no kid who got screwed by someone I hardly knew - I've known this guy for quite a while.  Someone somewhere has clearly gotten to him and has been chirping in his ear about....something.

i would not involve the legal sytem in any manner if your side if the whole truth and there is not other stuff we have not heard then let it ride man.  If he is shady then as King Diamond said below let karma deal with him.

Bring heat to anybody's door step is just wrong man.  just wrong.  Maybe threaten him to seek legal action but just use it as a trump card.  But I would never Get courts or cops involved that is just totally out of line.  Yeah he screwed you but dude we all know cops, PA's and court stooges are not our friends and never will be.

let it ride amigo.

Edited by motorcitymeds

• 4 weeks later...

A letter from Counsel threatening suit might work - have your tried that, its cheap, its fast?

Claim and Delivery if you could ID your plants... might work assuming you can prove anything as filing a case you cannot prove is ill advised (could bite you) -

Going to court over any MM is certainly going to label your for life as a MM person and most cherish anonymity....

could try with Counsel filing as a John Doe, but you still could be made to "prove it" at which point your going to be discovered....

Having said that, let it go. Live and learn -- it sounds like an insane idea to do that as possession of 9/10th have you never heard that...perhaps its for the best as if raided, you would kinda

be obliged to help....as we have seen in court cases, joint ventures are prone to disaster civil or criminal. In MI, you got to go it alone and be fastidious with detail as even a lock will loose the

protections currently (I disagree completely with this absured interp. of the law...seems they will try anything -so much for "integrity" as they are the most corrupt judges around....crooks.

BTW you both would be incriminating yourself (Feds) by entering State Court making statements under Oath.

Does not sound like  you have any of the needed proofs or contracts (evidence) anyway....you need something solid to carry "more likely than not" or 50.1%

DO NOT SNITCH (Cannot imagine you even posted that, you should be ashamed). It is plain and simple cowardly - sorry do not mean to offend but LEO is not there to "help" but to cuff and stuff....to them MM

patients are dirt bags....(and finally, two wrongs do not make a right, take the High Road, sounds like you can afford to replace it and do it yourself in your own property...loose lips sink ships we used to say, tell

NO ONE. Be safe. Anonymity is like a warm blanket......

Finally,  Just educational copy and paste -- not advice of any sort.

M.