Grow Room Signage

beautymaker21

As far as legit, now that leo taps into the laptop in his cruiser--at least they do in McComb county--to confirm a card is real and current--singage is not the gadget it once was.   And fake patients less possible cause that same laptop in McComb cruisers tells how how many registered patients a given CG has today, with the patient's names and addresses...postings are unlikely to be read in detail cause leo has today's skinny a fingertap away.

Edited by pic book

But its better than nothing I keep copys of all my patients info in a clipboard that hangs on the wall I also bought a warning sign that you can put your patients registry # on plus yours I bought it from another member on this site for $5 im sure he will  see this and find a way to get one to you .

As far as legit, now that leo taps into the laptop in his cruiser--at least they do in McComb county--to confirm a card is real and current--singage is not the gadget it once was. And fake patients less possible cause that same laptop in McComb cruisers tells how how many registered patients a given CG has today, with the patient's names and addresses...postings are unlikely to be read in detail cause leo has today's skinny a fingertap away.

What if your not there with the police?

Use signs if you must, but it is quite simply overkill. They are not required by law. What are the reasons you would want to do that? There is much to be said for not telling people things they do not need to know. If there is a gratuitous need to post them, then by all means...

Edited by GregS

So guests and vistors to the location are tipped off to what's going on?

I do have a no trespassing sign on mine lol, but heck its been there for almost 4 yrs lol, I got a map and a dart board on it too lol!

My cards are in my wallet, although I think it would be best to have it abailable just in case! but not on the door lol.

It used to be the so called save all bawahahahahahaha :bong2:

Time to take that bunny muffin off, If you dont feel safe with it off, just put it on the other side of the door, so you can only read it on the inside :yahoo-wave:

cause aint no one sapose ta be in yow grow!

Peace :dodgyrun:

Jim

I don't think its overkill. I use the sign above, along with copies of all cards, and a document i made signed by my patients saying that I'm their registered Cg and all marijuana acquired from me is or was acquired for the purpose of treating or alleviating a serious or debilitating medical condition, and a copy of sec.4, to educate them about what the law really says, they want paperwork so i will drown them with it if they come threw my door again.. When i was raided leo tried to say that because my door wasn't posted it was "illegal" i argued and argued that it wasn't in the law, but in the end it did no good.. it was the only excuse they could come up with. If they come with a warrant when your not home it may just save you from getting everything confiscated.