Cooling Off

williams2311

Turn the lamps to 18-6 should be no worries and only run the lamps after sundown but like I said in one of your earlier posts be prepared to get a portable ac its not even hot outside yet we hit 90s almost a month and a half in a row last year even with my 8000 btu running WFO I was still around 86 in flower.

Turn the lamps to 18-6 should be no worries and only run the lamps after sundown but like I said in one of your earlier posts be prepared to get a portable ac its not even hot outside yet we hit 90s almost a month and a half in a row last year even with my 8000 btu running WFO I was still around 86 in flower.

I'm going to change light cycle tomorrow I have to take the timer I bought back it's only a 2 prong I need 3 but I lowered my exhaust fan down to about half way from the top and I put some ice in front of fan it's at a steady 83 right now

portable?  no.  spend on a splitter, you'll take up less space

Hes using a tent and the split system costs 3 x more than my 8000 btu portable plus installation he would be looking at $1500 minimum compared to $339 at home depot not knocking them would love to have one here but not really cost effective for a small grow imo.

Hes using a tent and the split system costs 3 x more than my 8000 btu portable plus installation he would be looking at $1500 minimum compared to $339 at home depot not knocking them would love to have one here but not really cost effective for a small grow imo.

2 mos ago great 14K splits for $600 and $70 shipping, they come ready for a nohandyman to plug and play, and is a panel 12" x 25"--that is all--to mount on inside tent wall with a brace. (you have to mount the compressor within 20 feet of the panel, or buy more connectors).

Edited by pic book

the plug comes out of the panel, the lines that go to/from compressor are inch wide and 19/32" thick--the size of the hole needed into your room--the compressor shud be on concrete, and i would like to learn how to send a link cause I don't know how.

Edited by pic book