No Way To Pry Yourself Free Of Big Brother Obama?

pic book

NSA gets a data dump--yes, a montly flow---on me from Google, MIcrosoft, Facebook and Verizon servers.  Why aren't you paranoid?  I know I am.  The fed gov tracks terrorists for my protection and every month conducts unreasonable, unwarranted searches into my thoughts and desirers and habitz, like 420.  You know, as authorized in the Bill of Rights.  I have no cyber privacy--I have no privacy...Since the government knows everything about everyone, I finally am safe from everyone (except the gov and the people they hire to pinpoint my house with a drone cause they know I'm a political enemy with dangerous thots different from their dangerous thots about spying on and droning citizens).   I grow these green plants (on good days; other days they're kinda yellow).  But then I didn't have to say that, the gov already knows and has me on a list of folks needing rehab.  (I'd already be in session but they have all of you on the list ahead of me).

Edited by pic book

They have been doing this forever.

If at anytime you thought you are anonymous on a phone or online,... you were obviously delusional. :-)

They also use face recognition on the cameras too!

Heh.

The 4th Amendment has been trampled upon for many decades.

You know about the RFID chips in Drivers Licenses and Passports too right?

:-)

And the ability to track your vehicle using sensors in Traffic lights?

Fact is, "they" are spying on Obama too aye.

Granted it has been going on for decades, it's true. As the final pieces of 'ther' puzzle become apparent to us and the noose begins to tighten. It really wasn't that long ago that a little limited anonomity was and still is available. Sign post #1999: They were always there for us. It used to be only a thin dime. Reach out and touch someone. Anyone. Who you gonna call, now?

[/url]gallery_2767_472_19691.jpg

Scandalous... Edited by solabeirtan

I been screaming about the 4th/5th/6th amendment for years and years.

The drug war is one of the biggest culprits of the 4th amendments destruction.

But, when everyone pee'd their pants during and after 9/11, the patriot Act(2001) and the Military commissions Act(2006) pretty much sealed the deal. The real harsh start to this was the ECPA(Electronic Communications Privacy Act)(1986). Thanks Reagan and the drug war.... *grumble*  It did anything but create privacy. :-)

That is what was passed that created the programs we are now bitchin about.

Currently, pay attention to CISPA and Internet freedom legislation.  Those are bound to eat away more of the 4th amendment too.

And I can say, full blame can be laid on both parties for this crapola too.  Republicans overwhelmingly support 4th amendment destruction, and democrats are generally under 50% against it and sometimes only 10% against it, and in the case of the original Patriot Act, only 1 Senator, Russ Feingold(D) voted against it.  So yea,... they all sux pretty much.  The renewal of the Patriot Act in 2011 only netted about 18 No votes in the Senate.

Paranoia it will save ya! :butt2:

Who the hell has time to be paranoid about all of our rights being stomped on, im having a hard enough time just trying to live the dream lmao!

Can you beleive people risk their lives to come here and live? man it must be real bad where they come from!

Peace

Jim

p.s food for thought

And if perhaps you thought we are the only victims, {typical}. Journalists are under attack too, throughout the world, especially where there needed. These are the brave new soldiers. Chicago Sun-Times just fired ALL their Photographers. Know what it's like to be blind?  

How about our media? How'd you like those Presidetial Debates. How about the response to What happens to someone with no Health Insurance. Sounded a lot like the people who came up with the Holocaust idea.

Interesting fact: The First Holocaust Memorial in America: Farmington Hills, MI!  

And other countries are beginning to wake up and speak as well.

Guatemala: Nations Urge U.S. To Rethink Drug-War Strategy

facebook.gif stumble.gif diggit.gif reddit.gif delicious.gif

URL: http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v13/n248/a10.html
Newshawk: http://www.drugsense.org/donate.htm
Pubdate: Wed, 05 Jun 2013
Source: Arkansas Democrat-Gazette (Little Rock, AR)
Copyright: 2013 The Associated Press
Details: http://www.mapinc.org/media/25
Note: Accepts letters to the editor from Arkansas residents only
Author: Sonia Perez Diaz

NATIONS URGE U.S. TO RETHINK DRUG-WAR STRATEGY

ANTIGUA, Guatemala - Latin American countries frustrated by the United States' refusal to change its drug-war strategy are pushing the U.S. government to look at alternatives to a fight that has killed tens of thousands in a region beset by drug cartels.

Guatemalan Foreign Relations Secretary Fernando Carrera said the subject of drugs would top the agenda at the Organization of American States' General Assembly, which began its three-day session in Antigua on Tuesday evening.

"We have already reached a consensus and agreed that our final declaration will include changes to the current anti-drug model," Carrera said. "We already have some ideas on how to change drug-fighting policies."

[Remainder snipped]

MAP posted-by: Jay Bergstrom

Isn't the war on drugs, much like the other government wars on terror, poverty and the like, simply more over-reach?

Both parties are equally guilty in my opinion.

The democrats never found a social program they didn't want to expand and the republicans never found an arrest and punishment industry expansion they didn't want to fund.

Neither party wants to get the growth of government under control and the result is becoming apparent.

Government spending at all levels, local, state and federal is simply too large. The government spending must be brought under control

Consider this, the poverty level for a typical household is about $20,000.

In Michigan the government spending levels are local about $2500/per-person, county another $1000, state spending is $5000 per person and the Feds are roughly $15,000. Add it all together than the government spends about $23,000 per person.

$23,000 per person is $45,000 per household.

Can you believe it? An avereage household needs $22,000 to be above the poverty level and meanwhile thegovernment is spending three times that much.

Regardless of cost, we get the government we deserve.