Medical Marijuana Absurdities In Michigan: Patients Can't Share

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody "was silenced."  He was given a 24-hour time-out. That's being made to sit in the corner, not silencing.

and, "The only thing incumbent on me is to make sure that people that come here for advice stay out of a jail cell.  You are making that job very difficult."

Hahahahahhhaahahhhhhhhhhhhhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahha!

You did it again.

Edited by GregS

Are you lying again?

(curtsies)

Nope!  You are giving advice that can certainly get people arrested, if not convicted.  Theoretically, you're right.  We've all agreed to that.  The way the court system has handled Section 8 defenses however, makes following your advice risky at best.  The Michigan Medical Marijuana Assoc. is dedicated to keeping patients out of jail.  When risky advice is given on the forums, we try to refute that advice as safe behavior.  That's what we're doing here in this thread.  I don't know how to make it any clearer for you.

We have explained why we think following your advice is wrong.  You continue to state that your advice is safe.  If I am an unregistered caregiver for an unregistered patient, can I avoid arrest by showing a law enforcement officer a copy of a contract between him and I?

Nope!  You are giving advice that can certainly get people arrested, if not convicted.  Theoretically, you're right.  We've all agreed to that.  The way the court system has handled Section 8 defenses however, makes following your advice risky at best.  The Michigan Medical Marijuana Assoc. is dedicated to keeping patients out of jail.  When risky advice is given on the forums, we try to refute that advice as safe behavior.  That's what we're doing here in this thread.  I don't know how to make it any clearer for you.

We have explained why we think following your advice is wrong.  You continue to state that your advice is safe.  If I am an unregistered caregiver for an unregistered patient, can I avoid arrest by showing a law enforcement officer a copy of a contract between him and I?

He's not giving legal advice! He's giving his opinion!

Okay Celli. Thank you. That you have finally stated that the AD offers the protections found within is a milestone for you. For B*B? Not so much.

We both did pages ago, if you'd been paying attention instead of acting like an a$$hole you probably would have seen it.  

What we've said all along is that following your advice was wrong, because it could get you arrested and you kept insisting that you were right.  You are a Richard of the first degree.  

We both did pages ago, if you'd been paying attention instead of acting like an a$$hole you probably would have seen it.  

What we've said all along is that following your advice was wrong, because it could get you arrested and you kept insisting that you were right.  You are a Richard of the first degree.  

Edited by douga

But people come here and read it and don't realize that he doesn't really know crap about the law , think that since they read it on a legitimate site it must be correct.  That's the problem.  Many, many newbies come through here looking for advice and never posting once.  There are more people out there than you realize apparently.  We have to protect those that don't understand the difference.  You need more than a narrow, prejudiced scope of reality to keep everyone safe.

This thread ceased to have value long ago.

Greg/Douga/Nate, you clearly do not follow court cases or get involved in the process of certification, defending those certifications, or legislation.  Perhaps it is time you listen to those that do, especially when they cite examples that completely refute your 'core' concepts.  

Christ you don't even understand the difference between a defense and an authorization when it comes to section 8, you merely continue to spout the same poor, get folks put in jail advice despite being refuted by authorities on the subject.  Then you go running off to another board, try it again there, and come back here to present it again when you think folks can't remember the last time you put up threads and argued (unsuccessfully but never admitting you were wrong) through another 12 pages of banter.

What a waste of perfectly good 0 and 1's.  A binary is a terrible thing to waste.

Dr. Bob

But people come here and read it and don't realize that he doesn't really know crap about the law , think that since they read it on a legitimate site it must be correct.  That's the problem.  Many, many newbies come through here looking for advice and never posting once.  There are more people out there than you realize apparently.  We have to protect those that don't understand the difference.  You need more than a narrow, prejudiced scope of reality to keep everyone safe.

That doesn't mean you should censor free speech that doesn't fit into your narrow and arbitrary definition of what should be said on these forums. That's what responses to his post should address. It doesn't mean people with opposing viewpoints should be banned!

...and what really gets me about you three guys on the other side of the argument, that when shown that you're endangering people that don't know better, you feel no remorse.  

It's like you're saying, "Well fu¢k them if they followed my advice and got arrested.  It's their own fault for listening to me."