Medical Marijuana Absurdities In Michigan: Patients Can't Share

This is why I suggest a signed document, possibly carbonless copy, and possibly signed by a witness, attesting to the pt/cg affiliation that protects both, and meets that evidentiary prong in sec. 8. Part of that document would be the pt's attestation to, and likely copies of, the physician recommendation available in, say, office files. That would eliminate the need for the pt to appear, unless there are questions of material fact that would require an appearance.

Again there is a little piece of paper you can fill out and carbon copy for the protection of the caregiver and the patient. It is called an application form.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, how about etiquette charts on how not to YELL ON A FORUM?

I think the point of this topic as has progressed has covered every single one of those points you post in your graph.

Being happy with the point you made and understanding others have heard what ya said and moved on is the responsibility of the poster.

I think we have 1 new member here...who is an old member...and expressing himself through three different screenames. 

Well then. We have talented people here who can track identities. By all means do. Let us know what you find. Till then I can legitimately call anyone who fails to do that and insists I am using multiple accounts a liar, to include you.

so let's see, explicitly refuting the central point of your argument (as we have repeatedly) by saying that there is really no practical situation where an 'unregistered caregiver' could possibly meet all three prongs of the AD falls where on your little graphic?  

Dr. Bob

PS cool, you have two computers!  Does that make your point twice as valid?

so let's see, explicitly refuting the central point of your argument (as we have repeatedly) by saying that there is really no practical situation where an 'unregistered caregiver' could possibly meet all three prongs of the AD falls where on your little graphic?  

Dr. Bob

PS cool, you have two computers!  Does that make your point twice as valid?

I stand by my words. You are a liar.

Well then. We have talented people here who can track identities. By all means do. Let us know what you find. Till then I can legitimately call anyone who fails to do that and insists I am using multiple accounts a liar, to include you.

So far two people assumed I was referring to them when I threw out the observation that maybe one person is posting as three.  I wonder why that is?

You really don't want to do more to call your intelligence into question.

On the contrary, I rather enjoy defending my intelligence.

I just don't know why you assume I was referring to you when I suggest we had a multiple-personality-poster in our midst.  I'll leave that to you to sort out.

Whatever happened to you GregS?

You used to be a rather decent contributor. 

I'm baffled myself.  He used to formulate concise arguments.  But he just called me "Stupid" I think.  I haven't heard "you're stupid" (or is that Your Stupid?) in many years.  But then again he pulled another great insult out of the bag today, "You wish."

On the contrary, I rather enjoy defending my intelligence.

I just don't know why you assume I was referring to you when I suggest we had a multiple-personality-poster in our midst.  I'll leave that to you to sort out.

Possibly because B*B insists that I am using multiple accounts and computers. I do not need to do that, and am offended that it would be suggested with cheap shots.