Dark Circles Under Eyes From Medicating

Does using MJ cause dark circles under your eyes?

I ask because sometimes when I medicate heavily these dark circles seem to get worse under my eyes. I used to smoke, but now only vap, but that doesn't seem to make a difference.

I couldn't really find anything one way or the other when I did a search for it.

I have come to the conclusion in my research on this subject that

Don't smoke Cigs.

It appears to have a lot to do with aging.

Get enough sleep.

Eat a 'balanced' diet (if we can ever agree on what that truly is).

etc... etc...

If you are real concerned (or vain, wink wink ), you can use concealer :)

What info I can find is most likely the same as what you have found.

For others that may be interested though...

Excerpt from:

http://www.webmd.com/beauty/eyes/banish-the-bags-under-your-eyes?page=2

Most often, dark circles aren't about changes in the color of the skin at all. Instead, they're created by a loss of volume in the area around the eye. That exposes the orbital bone, creating a hollow trough that shows up as a dark circle. With the delicate eye area one of the first spots to reveal signs of aging, this can happen as early as the late 30s or 40s.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/dark-circles-under-eyes/MY00346/DSECTION=causes

Causes

By Mayo Clinic staff

If you get plenty of sleep and still have dark circles under your eyes, that's not unusual. Fatigue isn't the only reason for under-eye circles. What appear to be under-eye circles are sometimes just shadows cast by puffy eyelids or hollows under your eyes that develop as a normal part of aging.

Here are some of the most common causes of true under-eye circles.

• Allergies
  • Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
  • Heredity — dark under-eye circles can run in families
  • Lifestyle factors, such as physical or emotional stress, smoking, or chronic alcohol use can take a toll on your appearance
  • Nasal congestion (which can dilate and darken the veins that drain from your eyes to your nose)
  • Pigmentation irregularities — these are a particular concern for people of color, especially blacks and Asians
  • Rubbing or scratching your eyes
  • Sun exposure, which prompts your body to produce more melanin, the pigment that gives skin its color
  • Thinning skin and loss of fat and collagen — common as you age — can make the reddish-blue blood vessels under your eyes more obvious

Causes shown here are commonly associated with this symptom.

Work with your doctor or other health care professional for an accurate diagnosis.

i've seen people who smoke ciggs have the problem.

my guess is that smoke dries out your skin, try only using medibles , see if face improves.

what kind of soap do you use on your face? maybe its drying out your skin.

try using soap that does not dry out your skin.

or pure hemp soap.

whats your diet like? dr oz says dark circles under eyes are because the face loses fat as it ages. but how do you get fat back into your face? dr oz doesnt know, he recommends plastic surgery. 

Edited by t-pain