Round 2 Drug Test

tedtinkle

Hello,

I recently had to take a drug test <_< .I live in CA and have a medical card,so until  October the 11th :bong7bp: and a lot.I stopped

knowing I would be tested on an ongoing basis.I'm a small dude not much fat for THC to hide,but I've heard of pot testing

positive for up to 6 months with chronic users,so I decided to use my wife's pee until I could use my own.I did and what I feared happen

wrong temperature.I refused to be heavily watched being I had incriminating things in undies.I was told may have another chance to get

tested.If so my guess is no more door closed even on a different day?Also what are chances of passing?I would GREATLY appreciate any helpful/been there feedback. This whole ordeal really makes me want to smoke!!!

Hello,

I recently had to take a drug test <_< .I live in CA and have a medical card,so until October the 11th :bong7bp: and a lot.I stopped

knowing I would be tested on an ongoing basis.I'm a small dude not much fat for THC to hide,but I've heard of pot testing

positive for up to 6 months with chronic users,so I decided to use my wife's pee until I could use my own.I did and what I feared happen

wrong temperature.I refused to be heavily watched being I had incriminating things in undies.I was told may have another chance to get

tested.If so my guess is no more door closed even on a different day?Also what are chances of passing?I would GREATLY appreciate any helpful/been there feedback. This whole ordeal really makes me want to smoke!!!

For a small person id say 30 days thats what time frame I used when I had to take drug tests. Go buy a home test kit. Or you could use the synthetic pee which has a temperature reader on the bottle.

Thanks to everyone,and Happy Thanksgiving! I have taken at home test and it's no too clear I see some faint line my wife's line is much more

pronounced.I paid to get lab work yesterday,but bc of Holidays not sure if I will get results soon enough b4 I go back.It was not court ordered

just a job prescreening at concentra but since the temperature was off the 1st time,not sure if next time  i'll have privacy like I did 1st round. I'm throwing the 

turkey out and doing a juice cleanse until Sunday.I guess all I can do is hope all this clean time has cleared me up,just scared cause I was smoking 

like an 1/8 of pot a day with THC around 22.0,yeah stoned silly around the clock is the equation.

Thanks to everyone,and Happy Thanksgiving! I have taken at home test and it's no too clear I see some faint line my wife's line is much more

pronounced.I paid to get lab work yesterday,but bc of Holidays not sure if I will get results soon enough b4 I go back.It was not court ordered

just a job prescreening at concentra but since the temperature was off the 1st time,not sure if next time i'll have privacy like I did 1st round. I'm throwing the

turkey out and doing a juice cleanse until Sunday.I guess all I can do is hope all this clean time has cleared me up,just scared cause I was smoking

like an 1/8 of pot a day with THC around 22.0,yeah stoned silly around the clock is the equation.

Drink alot of water try to sweat as much as you can but you should be fine