Hemp Is Safer Than Our Representatives

Heck yes and it IS OUR MONEY. Wait till 2014 election. All MMJ talk will be flying because they all know that the people WANT IT LEGALIZED. Then THEY can control it,tax it,add even more regulations and restrictions. We the people voted,won,and we figured out on our own what to do with it. Butt out govt,you can't even keep streetlights on in Detroit. Only 40% even work. I am getting less and less tolerant of Govt trying to run everything. All they do,both parties, is turn everything into crapola.

Hemp = Cannabis Sativa and Cannabis Indica and ALL Strains in between.

Hemp is A Lot More than  just Rope

Hemp is rope, canvas, linen, plastics, fuel, food, Meds

Hemp is the Not so New ,  New Big Thing that can get us back on track.

Get On Board

Hemp ...A Real Job Creator

We dont want moldy meds from prairy terrarrists grown in a cave.

I got my own Organic meds grown in the Sun like God intended ,,  cleaner, better, cheaper

Happy Plants play in the Sun

Stay Off Our Grass

Edited by beourbud

Hemp = Cannabis Sativa and Cannabis Indica and ALL Strains in between.

Hemp is A Lot More than  just Rope

Hemp is rope, canvas, linen, plastics, fuel, food, Meds

Hemp is the Not so New ,  New Big Thing that can get us back on track.

Get On Board

Hemp ...A Real Job Creator

We dont want moldy meds from prairy terrarrists grown in a cave.

I got my own Organic meds grown in the Sun like God intended ,,  cleaner, better, cheaper

Happy Plants play in the Sun

Stay Off Our Grass

cannibiss clothes, paper, fuel. and they say it is one of the only plants that puts nitrogen (sorry Im not sure) or one thing back into the earth, for the farming industry it is a cash cow, no meds have to be included in the canibiss commercial farming, id love to see it back to the days if you are a property owner you have to grow cannabiss, Id love all females around my house, id do nice fems all around my home and garden, after all it is the most beautiful flower to me.  I would love to grow out doors, it is not so much leo as it is rippers that I worry about, but leo is sharing the limelite with the rippers, when the rippers get it we loose our plants, when leo gets it we lose our plants, cash,  freedom and our homes!

Free the Weed!

Peace