New To The Site.... Clancykd

Hi Everyone.  My Name is Kimberly and I am new to the site.  If any one has suggestions for me I would love your input.  I have a rare disease called retroperitoneal fibrosis, diagnosed in 2007. Doctors think it is an auto immune disorder that keeps telling my body something is wrong so it continues to produce scar tissue to try and heal it. 75% of most cases are idiopathic.  My lower back abdomen is turning to woody stems, the connective tissue that is,  I have chronic pain in my back because the fibrosis is on my aorta, kidneys and ureter.  I wear nephrostomy bags to drain my urine.  I have had three surgeries through my front stomach which have caused adheions(more scar tissue) I have high imflamation markers and my gut hurts all the time.  I take methadonne about 60 mg a day, I was taking 60 mg a day of oxycotin/oxycodone but switched to methadone.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what type of strains I should try, to relieve my pain.  I want to lower my narcotic dose and repalce with medical marijuana.  I have a feeling that certain muscles do not get enough blood in them so they tire out easy and if I over use them the pain starts to get worse.  Does any one have these issues and found relief with MM? I have only smoked marijuana about five times in college and I get the bad thouoghts with smoking it.  I really want high cbd low thc because I don't want to experience scary thoughts from smoking a strain that has high thc. Please help if you can.  Thank you so much.

Kimberly

welcome to the site.

i dont have any personal info on retroperitoneal fibrosis , although the internet says it causes inflammation, which marijuana is very good as an anti-inflammatory. its also very good for pain.

if you want high cbd low thc strains here are some suggestions:

charlottes web

harlequinn

AC/DC

cannatonic #4

Hi Everyone.  My Name is Kimberly and I am new to the site.  If any one has suggestions for me I would love your input.  I have a rare disease called retroperitoneal fibrosis, diagnosed in 2007. Doctors think it is an auto immune disorder that keeps telling my body something is wrong so it continues to produce scar tissue to try and heal it. 75% of most cases are idiopathic.  My lower back abdomen is turning to woody stems, the connective tissue that is,  I have chronic pain in my back because the fibrosis is on my aorta, kidneys and ureter.  I wear nephrostomy bags to drain my urine.  I have had three surgeries through my front stomach which have caused adheions(more scar tissue) I have high imflamation markers and my gut hurts all the time.  I take methadonne about 60 mg a day, I was taking 60 mg a day of oxycotin/oxycodone but switched to methadone.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what type of strains I should try, to relieve my pain.  I want to lower my narcotic dose and repalce with medical marijuana.  I have a feeling that certain muscles do not get enough blood in them so they tire out easy and if I over use them the pain starts to get worse.  Does any one have these issues and found relief with MM? I have only smoked marijuana about five times in college and I get the bad thouoghts with smoking it.  I really want high cbd low thc because I don't want to experience scary thoughts from smoking a strain that has high thc. Please help if you can.  Thank you so much.

Kimberly

welcome kimberly..

the high paranoia associated with cannabis trials in early life are most often caused by the fear of being persecuted for trying it..

we all know different here.. you are amongst friends.

cannabis works and it helps many many people everyday.

i would recommend you start off slow and try to find a strain that works for you personally..

thats the thing about cannabis.. it affects us each in a different way.. the same strain can and does present different effects on different people..

the best advise i will give you is to not be afraid.. it can and probably will help you.  go ahead and try some strains to see which ones affect you in which ways...

you cannot overdose

you cannot hurt yourself.

try them with confidence.

welcome to the site again...

good luck and please keep us informed as to your progress on trying new strains.

• 3 weeks later...

welcome to the site.

i dont have any personal info on retroperitoneal fibrosis , although the internet says it causes inflammation, which marijuana is very good as an anti-inflammatory. its also very good for pain.

if you want high cbd low thc strains here are some suggestions:

charlottes web

harlequinn

AC/DC

cannatonic #4

Thank you.  Do you know of any growers in the Detroit area that would carry these strains? When I googled harlequinn I thought that strain would not work for me for some reason.  Maybe because it is not indica.  I don't remember why. I get anxiety from the sativa part of the mix.

from an earlier posting regarding cannabis induced anxiety

A new study suggests that a few strong whiffs of black pepper can calm anxiety brought on by marijuana
How Black Pepper relieves Cannabis Anxiety

By Owen Smith   — 17 Jul, 2014

http://cannabisdiges...nnabis-anxiety/

From the article

While working at the Victoria Cannabis Buyers Club I was able to teach some of the members about Black Pepper. While benefiting from the medicinal effects of THC, these patients suffered from bouts with anxiety while medicating.

Most patients who have tried this simply took a few sniffs of the black pepper to receive an almost immediate effect. Others have reported that after chewing on pepper corns they felt relief within an hour...