Cracking Down On Drugged Driving

bobandtorey

the question is how many of us that use MJ can say that we haven't used any in the last 3-4 days?? with me it would be just as hard to say that i hadn't used any in the last 3- 4 hours...or even the last 30- 40 minutes...oh no that roach in the ash tray is still  smouldering...buckle up.. i'm making a run for the border...lol..bp    ps i've done my share of blowing some meds while behind the wheel and like everything else, if done responsibly,is just fine :lolu:  and i don't think of myself as being any more stupidier then the next guy...bp 

lmao!

Peace

refusing a blood-alcohol "Test" is not at your best interest even a good Lawyer will tell you that 

I'm not certain , I believe it is an automatic 6 mos. suspension to refuse a test

(4) A person who was operating a commercial motor vehicle and who is requested to submit to a preliminary chemical breath analysis under this section shall be advised that refusing a peace officer's request to take a test described in this section is a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment for not more than 93 days or a fine of not more than $100.00, or both, and will result in the issuance of a 24-hour out-of-service order.

(5) A person who was operating a commercial motor vehicle and who refuses to submit to a preliminary chemical breath analysis upon a peace officer's lawful request is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment for not more than 93 days or a fine of not more than $100.00, or both.

(v) Refusing a peace officer's request to take a test described in subparagraph (i) will result in the suspension of his or her operator's or chauffeur's license and vehicle group designation or operating privilege and in the addition of 6 points to his or her driver record.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(5entjansl33xatn0qrdwznr5))/mileg.aspx?page=getobject&objectname=mcl-257-625a

What about the 30 day shelve life of thc in the body? years ago in rehab 20 days after not smoking weed I still had levels of thc in my system I don't see how a swab is going to tell anybody if your high. The high only last a few hours why don't the leo's work on stopping the carjacking and murder in the D. and stop waisting time on the war on people taking medicine, makes me sick. Forget the Rape Kits, Protecting Kids at Schools, Robbery, Murder, Assult  and harrass sick people. This is why People are fed up with the system and want Trump of some other nut to run the Country because they are smarter than the Police. Thanks Wallbanger

Maybe some day I'll come to share your appreciation for Mr. Trump's intellect.

Nah.