Caregiver Hopes To Clarify Medical Marijuana Laws Through Court Of Appeals Dispensary Case

t-pain

http://fox17online.com/2015/12/11/caregiver-hopes-to-clarify-medical-marijuana-laws-through-court-of-appeals-dispensary-case/

Fighting his drug convictions next year in the Michigan Court of Appeals, ______ said the law is riddled with problems: especially when it comes to providing medicinal marijuana for kids who are licensed patients and need it.

“If I don’t do this, they don’t get it (their medicine),” said _______. “I take pride in making sure those kids don’t spasm five and six times a day, and this is it. And if you can make a drug to do it, so be it, but you can’t, and this works.”

In tears, _______ told FOX 17 he’s passionate about providing medicine to minors who are licensed patients. As a licensed caregiver, ______ grows for himself but also said he provides medical marijuana to parents, who are licensed caregivers, who then give the meds to their minor child, also a licensed patient.

This transfer is something he plans to argue already exists under the MMMA in the Court of Appeals.

“The intent of this law was to get medicine to sick people who qualified in a compassionate way on endless basis,” said _____.

Still fighting the good fight i wish him luck and i would agree that when the jury starts hearing case's things will be better 

But when will it start ? it's been 7 years now 

#MILEGALIZE

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/49294-man-files-25-million-lawsuit-against-bay-city-claiming-police-violated-his-rights-in-pot-seizure/?hl=%2Bbay+%2Bcity+%2Bjury

That is great but how will it help other city'd and townships that won't let people even have a jury and can use the Law ?

People need to do it. You saying no one has done it yet doesn't help matters much. Give people some hope or they will never have the courage to try it. 

You say they don't/can't and I say they can and do ... with proof. Maybe you could adjust your message a little to accommodate the reality of the situation now?

Thanks for the reply 

People need to do it ? 

Somethings i have learned over the years of Court room support is the Courts are not playing fair until someone go and see's for themselves i don't know what else i can say or do 

You saying no one has done it yet doesn't help matters much ? OK i may agree somewhat 

What would Jesus do >>>>> no i'm just kidding 

If i tell everyone that i talk to about  the Law i should what tell them that their card will protected them so don't worry if they are caught they can just tell the Judge i want a trail and i have no Lawyer i will do it on my own when they get charged with a few Gun's that can get them 2 years in prison  ?

Give people some hope or they will never have the courage to try it.?  trying is not a good word when their family depends on them

I will keep trying to keep sick people out of Court last year in Michigan 20,000 where arrested for cannabis when that number drops i will stop 

Thanks 

Peace and Happy Holidays to you and yours 

Bob

Oh i would also like to Add this i tell them about this site  all the time and the PGT show  and say sometimes things ant as they maybe and theirs more to the Law then they think 

Edited by bobandtorey