Robbery Of Mmma Caregiver Ends Up In Prison Time

t-pain

http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/crime/2015/12/22/medical-marijuana-theft/77746648/

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WZZM) -- A Cedar Springs man involved in the thefts of medical marijuana plants and money from a licensed caregiver earlier this year was sentenced to three years in prison for unarmed robbery.

Keenan James Gosselin, 18, was one of three men who took a strong box containing $650 from a medical marijuana caregiver March 1 after the women visited a client at Cedar Springs Mobile Estates.

Two weeks later, the woman reported that someone stole medical marijuana plants she had growing in Greenville.

"This involved three young men essentially jumping'' the victim, Kent County Circuit Court Judge George Jay Quist said during sentencing.

Gosselin apologized for the victim "getting hurt'' during the robbery.

He was sentenced to between 3 and 15 years for unarmed robbery and 1 ½ to 10 years for using a computer to commit a crime.

Gosselin was placed on probation in Nov. 2014 for breaking into a home on Lime Lake Drive NE in Solon Township and taking 12 marijuana plants that were being legally grown under Michigan's Medical Marijuana Act.

His probation was terminated after he was arrested in the most recent case.

how the hell does someone get probation only (or less than 1 yr) for breaking and entering, possession of schedule 1 controlled substance, theft/burglary? 12 plants = larceny over $2000...

well i guess if you are under 18.

yea and if I get drunk driving again I will do 11 yrs and they will let rapist and murder's go to make room for me!

I believe I should be punished but not more than a child molester!  I have never been in a drunk driving accident, I hardly drink any longer and will never drunk drive again in  my life!

Peace

yea and if I get drunk driving again I will do 11 yrs and they will let rapist and murder's go to make room for me!

I believe I should be punished but not more than a child molester!  I have never been in a drunk driving accident, I hardly drink any longer and will never drunk drive again in  my life!

Peace

:lolu:  God what a whinner!  waaaa...waaaaaaaaa....waaaaaaaaaaa!