Otsego County Man Sentenced To Jail For Marijuana Crimes

Malamute

http://www.9and10news.com/story/31636284/otsego-county-man-sentenced-to-jail-for-marijuana-crimes

A man arrested in last year’s Otsego County medical marijuana raids was sentenced Monday.

Alan Witt was sentenced to 180 days in jail and 18 months probation after being found guilty in trial in Gaylord.

Witt was found guilty of delivery and manufacture of marijuana.

But he was found not guilty of maintaining a drug house.

The jury was hung on possession with intent to deliver.

Witt will be eligible for work comp after serving three months.

We'll have all the details on what happened in court tonight on 9&10 News.

My old man was one of the founding members of poam, when it first came to be he was the secretary,, 4 main officers, pres, vice pres, treasure, secratary, bill birdseye is one of my dad's enemy's from back in the day!

So wtf they need a poam lawyer in gaylord for all of the despenses being closed?  are cops being sued there?

when my pops got voted president, he was in that office for 12yrs, he was the pres of his local union for 18 yrs, his local union didnt pay full membership to the state union, they didnt need to pay poam for my old man to negotiate contracts lol he was already their pres and main negotiater!

Im just proud of my old man's acomplishments, back than cops in MI were Alot more respectable!

State cops have always been in the f.o.p, and they have always been a ss hat's!

Hey bob what does that link have to do with this thread any whoo? Bawahahahahaha, 

Pops was also vice pres of a national union, once a yr they had meetings in dif awsome states, I only had to pay for my plane fair,,,,and it was heinikens on the beach, in the pool, etc, all being served to myself and brother, all on the po po uinion!

I wish I had the privelages I had than now lol!

Peace