Sign in to follow this  
adamwoodson24

Bank Account Closes

Hello,

The other day I went to a credit union to open a bank account in did I deposited $230 and when I'm on my way. this morning I received a phone call from the credit union they had told me that their auditors had seen that I am a medical marijuana caregiver and have decided that they do not want to do business with me and they promptly close my account this is just a heads up for anyone else who may and encounter this problem.

WTF? Have you had any problems with the law? I agree with the blackhorse, they can not get such information, unless through the police. Submit an official request for why your account was closed.

On 12/5/2018 at 9:09 PM, adamwoodson24 said:

Hello,

The other day I went to a credit union to open a bank account in did I deposited $230 and when I'm on my way. this morning I received a phone call from the credit union they had told me that their auditors had seen that I am a medical marijuana caregiver and have decided that they do not want to do business with me and they promptly close my account this is just a heads up for anyone else who may and encounter this problem.

Do you have any news? How was the issue resolved? Tell us, it will be interesting for everyone, because it can happen to everyone, you need to know why this happened and what to do. Do not leave us, tell us!