Local Zoning Law Question

Dizledot

[link to Ypsi dispensary/delivery service]

Dispensaries advertise that they accept overages. How often are people actually getting in trouble for this?

Prison time. Husband and wife both. And their kids were raised by other people for a while. Let it sink in. That's what you have been risking. 

There is certainly no guarantee you will ever get any kind of license to sell in any other way than a regular caregiver like we see now. 

So you have been operating under false pretenses, basically a mushroom in the dark, with a huge risk, with no real end in sight. 

I literally have not heard of one person being busted at all.

Just like you haven't even heard of the major Michigan marijuana cases that were tried, appealed, and then went to the Supreme Court of Michigan with important instructions. You have not been listening to the real news. And at great peril to your family.

I don't really wanna say where I live, but it's really common around here. We've been approached by several dispensaries to carry our product.

You are so well known that dispensaries actually approach you? Then you are known to supply the dispensaries. You are exactly who law enforcement is looking for. They don't even care about the dispensary owner they want the suppliers. 

You are so well known that dispensaries actually approach you? Then you are known to supply the dispensaries. You are exactly who law enforcement is looking for. They don't even care about the dispensary owner they want the suppliers. 

There are so many people that sell to dispensaries. Huge brands. They haven't been arrested yet. Why?

There are so many people that sell to dispensaries. Huge brands. They haven't been arrested yet. Why?

The only reason anyone that sells to a dispensary doesn't get busted is because the dispensaries pretend to just be a bunch of caregivers selling to just their 5 registered patients. It takes time for law enforcement to prove otherwise. When people have this false sense of security like you do then it would be easier to get caught. You have to pretend you are just selling to your patients but at the dispensary. Don't tell anyone otherwise. People still get caught even if they are great liars though. Like the husband and wife I knew were smart and still got caught. 

The only reason anyone that sells to a dispensary doesn't get busted is because the dispensaries pretend to just be a bunch of caregivers selling to just their 5 registered patients. It takes time for law enforcement to prove otherwise. When people have this false sense of security like you do then it would be easier to get caught. You have to pretend you are just selling to your patients but at the dispensary. Don't tell anyone otherwise. People still get caught even if they are great liars though. Like the husband and wife I knew were smart and still got caught. 

I'm not talking about people who lie. I'm talking about people that are well known for having their products in multiple dispensaries?

The irony;

This person comes in here and tells us 'Caregivers Can't Sell Weed" and out the other side of her mouth she says dispensaries can sell her weed to anyone they want. That's just crazy talk and shows no thinking which brings me to believe it's all just dispensary propaganda that we rightly just shot down. 

The irony;

This person comes in here and tells us 'Caregivers Can't Sell Weed" and out the other side of her mouth she says dispensaries can sell her weed to anyone they want. That's just crazy talk and shows no thinking which brings me to believe it's all just dispensary propaganda that we rightly just shot down. 

I never said any of it was legal. I just said it was common practice. Can you differentiate between the two?

This is probably strictly true. But under the new law, they are no more legal than caregivers selling to their patients.

I think that you guys are missing that I can tell the difference between what's legal and what people have been ALLOWED to get away with. I never said any of this was legal.

I think that you guys are missing that I can tell the difference between what's legal and what people have been ALLOWED to get away with. I never said any of this was legal.

What you are missing because of your over exposure to dispensaries and under exposure to the greater reality is that municipalities can't just decide that a dispensary can do this and a caregiver can't do that. Municipalities don't decide what is allowed when it comes to the MMMA. They are powerless to decide anything about the law. They provide you no cover, no legality. It's a false flag operation where the dispensaries bribe the municipalities to create a false narrative that make people (like you) believe alternative facts so they can make money, as the cops collect info on the illegal activity. 

Edited by Restorium2

What you are missing because of your over exposure to dispensaries and under exposure to the greater reality is that municipalities can't just decide that a dispensary can do this and a caregiver can't do that. Municipalities don't decide what is allowed when it comes to the MMMA. They are powerless to decide anything about the law. They provide you no cover, no legality. It's a false flag operation where the dispensaries bribe the municipalities to create a false narrative that make people (like you) believe alternative facts so they can make money, as the cops collect info on the illegal activity. 

No what you don't understand is that I get that. I'm just saying that no one I know has gotten in trouble. They've made it clear as day for years and have not gotten in trouble, therefore have been allowed to do it. Understand?

No what you don't understand is that I get that. I'm just saying that no one I know has gotten in trouble. They've made it clear as day for years and have not gotten in trouble, therefore have been allowed to do it. Understand?

It doesn't matter to me what you 'get' now.  You are presenting alternative facts that make you feel more secure selling to the dispensary. Many people do get in trouble. Severe trouble. No one gets 'allowed to do it'. People get away with it until they get caught. 

It doesn't matter to me what you 'get' now.  You are presenting alternative facts that make you feel more secure selling to the dispensary. Many people do get in trouble. Severe trouble. No one gets 'allowed to do it'. People get away with it until they get caught. 

Why do you insist on going back and forth me? Either prove me wrong or shut it. Geez

Why do you insist on going back and forth me? Either prove me wrong or shut it. Geez

You are wrong in fact. You already agreed on that. Being wrong in fact makes you wrong in practice. There's nothing left for me to prove. You are just wrong and stubbornly proving how wrong you are with each of your posts. 

What you should be doing now is expressing your outrage that you were lied to by who ever your source is for the alternative facts. If you continue to lash out at the messenger then it's just going to make you look more and more like a shill for the dispensaries. 

If you want to second guess us on what law enforcement thinks, who they will arrest and why, then ask the State Police or AG Schuette if you are 'allowed' to sell your overages to a dispensary. 

I have supplied you the fact that a friend of mine that sold to a dispensary went to prison, his wife also served time, and their kids suffered through all of this. 

You are wrong in fact. You already agreed on that. Being wrong in fact makes you wrong in practice. There's nothing left for me to prove. You are just wrong and stubbornly proving how wrong you are with each of your posts. 

What you should be doing now is expressing your outrage that you were lied to by who ever your source is for the alternative facts. If you continue to lash out at the messenger then it's just going to make you look more and more like a shill for the dispensaries. 

If you want to second guess us on what law enforcement thinks, who they will arrest and why, then ask the State Police or AG Schuette if you are 'allowed' to sell your overages to a dispensary. 

I have supplied you the fact that a friend of mine that sold to a dispensary went to prison, his wife also served time, and their kids suffered through all of this. 

You haven't proved anything to me. I'm not new to this. Been doing it for years. Prove me otherwise or just shut it.

A few to look at;

Edited by Restorium2

Doesn't prove to me that people aren't getting away with it AND not hiding it like I've been saying.

This is just like the idiots that said patient to patient transfers were legal and I couldn't prove them wrong. The only way to prove you wrong is for you to go over to the authorities and ask them if it's legal or do a transfer in front of them.