Hash bash

i think they needed a louder sound system. i couldn't hear the speeches

the fair was great, amazing music & dancing (i think i finally ruined my knees from dancing, they were on their way out from my RA... but i really shoulda medicated more before dancing that much.... i certainly did after)

rain came out a bit, but it was refreshing for those of us dancing... :)

The 2010 Hash Bash was awesome! HUGE crowd. It's so cool going to the Hash Bash and knowing so many people there. Lots of folks were wearing their Genesee County Compassion Club T-shirts.

Then there was the Cheech & Chong Show afterwards!

Morning " bobandtorey "

Happy Easter to you and your Family ....

Yes i was kinda hoping to hear more this Morning

Plus was hoping to see some pictures ?

But then again , Everyone might be busy w/ it

being Easter Sunday .

happy easter to you and yours to thanks

i have a lot of Pic: but am not sure how to Post them i will try the PA was not that good i heard that from a lot of people yesterday i was at the booth until it rained

Just make a new post and then under attachments click Choose File, select the picture to upload, then click Attach this File, repeat for as many pictures as you have to post.

your welcome i know how you must feel i talked to my Lawyer Friday for over a hour he told me it may be well over 1.5 years for are case to be heard

"Article 6

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by and impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed; which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense."

-United States Constitution

"Article 6

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by and impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed; which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense."

-United States Constitution

thanks it sure does seam like a long time for us and if they(supreme court) say we were wrong witch i can't see that happening then we will go to trial they the PA WILL never find 12 people because i think we get to pick 6

'

thanks it sure does seam like a long time for us and if they(supreme court) say we were wrong witch i can't see that happening then we will go to trial they the PA WILL never find 12 people because i think we get to pick 6

'

oh, absolutely! i think it'd be very hard for a patient to be found guilty by jury. :)

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

I had a great time at both the Hash Bash and Cheech and Chong. Good to see so many of our members at both events.

Peace

1st time at Hash Bash and won't be the last. I got lost a few times but it was still fun walking around and meeting alot of new people. Only put 2 bucks in meter, was away from car about 6 hours with no ticket!!! :P:P

Archived