Coming Up For Renewal ?

As I understand the process here in Michigan, The state will send you the paperwork needed to go back to your doctor for his/her signature and updated diagnosis. Then you send to the state with another $100.00 or $25.00 if your are 100% disabled and get your new card for one more year. There are those of us that are working on changing laws so those with permanent disabilities will be able to get 5 years cards like those issued by the DNR for hunting or even permanent cards for those that will live long lives in pain or disabled.This will help decrease the amount of paperwork the state has to deal with and reduce the expenditures permanent disabled persons like veterans that will be 100% for life as declared by the federal government due to disabilities incurred in defense of this country.

So check your mail to see if your renewal is there approx. 2 months prior to your current licenses expiration date. Do not forget to refill out care provider information too!

Good luck and smoke till it hurts no more!!

Thanks for the heads up i sent mine inn already Torey has not got hers from the state yet she really doesn't want to get her card because of all the BS we are going though but am going to send hers off any way to keep her safe we went to the Thc-f and they were kind to us because we didn't have any money this year again because of the BS with court Peace to all

• 2 weeks later...

I was at a seminar with the program director, she apologized for the backup with applications, when I asked if the renewal form should be sent printed off and sent in she asked to wait for the form to come in the mail. Printing out and mailing would only slow down the process

Archived