Greg Piasecki Passed Away Tuesday

Tuesday, April 6, 2010 9:47 PM, EDT

Greg passed away at 5:40PM. He was as comfortable as could be expected. It was peaceful and the way Greg would have wanted it. After Greg passed he looked very peaceful and as if he was just sleeping and pain free,

All of this journey started when Greg was at dinner with Tim and Marvin from MI Normal and ended with Neil from Oakland County NORML. An appropriate full circle.

Thank you to Neil Yashinksy who was there with me when Greg passed. Bryan and Allison, my mother (and Sam) stayed with us until Greg was picked by the mortuary. Greg will be taken to Toledo and then cremated. Some of his ashes will be scattered out west and some of the places that Greg and I traveled.

Information on his memorial will follow in the next couple of days.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010 9:47 PM, EDT

Greg passed away at 5:40PM. He was as comfortable as could be expected. It was peaceful and the way Greg would have wanted it. After Greg passed he looked very peaceful and as if he was just sleeping and pain free,

All of this journey started when Greg was at dinner with Tim and Marvin from MI Normal and ended with Neil from Oakland County NORML. An appropriate full circle.

Thank you to Neil Yashinksy who was there with me when Greg passed. Bryan and Allison, my mother (and Sam) stayed with us until Greg was picked by the mortuary. Greg will be taken to Toledo and then cremated. Some of his ashes will be scattered out west and some of the places that Greg and I traveled.

Information on his memorial will follow in the next couple of days.

Very sorry to hear about Greg's passing. Deepest condolences to his family.

Thank you for the news PB.

Peace.

Very sad to hear this news.

I had the pleasure of meeting Greg at an Oakland County NORML picnic last summer. He was not feeling well so was not around very much, however I could tell what kind of person he was by the care and respect that everyone spoke about him and had around him. I off my sincere condolences to Mary Pat and your families, my thoughts.

Neil will do a great job carrying on Oakland County NORML and make Greg proud.

Again .. there have been may people that have contributed trim and bud to Greg's project.

Greg wanted to be sure that every person that did so was thanked for their contribution.

I am Deeply Sadden By Greg's Passing even tho we have never personally met Greg has inspired me and others to make sure Greg's Project will live on

Archived