Medicated Lollipops

I have been making some really nice medicated candy for my patients and used these kits:

http://www.amazon.com/Hearts-Teddy-Bear-Lollipop-Pack/dp/B001EPPD48

After you add the flavoring as per the directions, add 1-2 drams of good honey oil, I use high quality butane oil made from small buds not leaf oil as it dissolves easily.

there are sugar free kits available too just google it.

IMG_0090.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

can you please post your honey oil recipe? I know THC bonds to Fat molicules and alcohol... how does it bond with the honey?

I am very currious as I am a amature bee keeper and have tons of great raw honey!

I would love to find a hard candy or lolipop recipe that does not need kits seeing I am dirt poor

can you please post your honey oil recipe? I know THC bonds to Fat molicules and alcohol... how does it bond with the honey?

I am very currious as I am a amature bee keeper and have tons of great raw honey!

I would love to find a hard candy or lolipop recipe that does not need kits seeing I am dirt poor

Honey oil is another name for hash oil i believe unless honey was mixed with the BHO to make honey oil to used to make medibles.

Look up the honeybee extractor...honey oil is actually obtained by extracting thc and cannibinoids with butane....isopropyl alchohol is a less efficient way of doing it but the results are similar...

Hey, i love to brew mead, if you ever have an excess of honey, i'd happy to take some from you at a reasonable rate. Just let me know if your interested. What fields are your hives located near?

TFB

Hey, i love to brew mead, if you ever have an excess of honey, i'd happy to take some from you at a reasonable rate. Just let me know if your interested. What fields are your hives located near?

TFB

I most regratably just sold my hive so I could afford to buy my grow lights... I will miss all my girls but the new indoor garden will be an awesome hobby.. I can get ya honey for $10 a quart tho in the genesee county area (cheaper more even buy a 50 gal drum hehehe)

Archived