Just Moved To Mi From Oregon

Hello everyone, Just trying to find out alittle information here in michigan. I just moved from oregon and i have my oregon medical marijuana card from that state. But i am just here for a few months working on these over passes out here in taylor MI. Was just trying to find out if there is a local dispencery i could go and see about some help. in alot of pain and need some help. thank you so much for reading this. julio

Michigan law has a reciprocity agreement with other states. So the state will honor your medical card if you have one. However some of the dispensaries may not dispense to you, unless you are an actual member of theirs. You'll have to do some looking around, i've never personally been to a dispensary yet. I've heard about them popping up all over the state though.

TFB

Thank you so much for the welcome, and I will try to make the meetings. I work 7 days a week and the only time i get off is when it is raining. Would be nice to make a couple friends around this area.

:) i will be your friend man/women you guys have it made over their inn Oregon how much Meds CAN THEY HAVE @ ONE TIME? i think are Law here is a good one with 12 plants and 2.5 oz

In oregon i am allowed 6 mature plants, then i am allowed 18 seedling under 12 inches without flower or buds or seeds. i can drive around with an oz. in the trunk. over there we have a dispencery that they deliver to your location. they would rather deliver instead of you driving medicated. which it is the best thing.

Thank you guys for the help and info. now just wish friday would hurry up and get here :D so what is there fun to do around this place? have not really had time to get out and explore but my family is coming over from oregon and would be nice to take them somewhere nice. B)

If you are here all summer there are a few things to do. Michigan adventures is an awesome water park with a few rollar coasters and crap that is always enjoyable and cheap to go to. Henry ford mueseum and greenfeild village is pretty good as well and thats more in the Detroit metro. in Battlecreek, they have the kellog cereal water park which is a blast as well. Traverse city has some pretty relaxed places to chilll as well for a good weekend vacation. Sleepy bear sand dunes are always worth a trip as well, just SO MUCH SAND! hope this helped!

• 2 weeks later...

So have been trying to find some nice headshops where i can get a really nice and unique piece. any ideas where? though about crossing in to canada and see if they have something different then what most headshop in oregon would have.=) seen a nice peice in the hightimes magiazine and it said it was only sold in canada. any ideas would help.

So have been trying to find some nice headshops where i can get a really nice and unique piece. any ideas where? though about crossing in to canada and see if they have something different then what most headshop in oregon would have.=) seen a nice peice in the hightimes magiazine and it said it was only sold in canada. any ideas would help.

42 Degrees in Ann Arbor is the place you want to go to.

I'm a big fan of Oz in East Lansing if you're ever up this way...

As for places to see in MI, it is a drive from where you are, but there are 2 things that are very unique to MI and awesome places to visit...one is Mackinac Island, the other is Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes. Not sure if you can fit that into your work schedule, but it would be a shame to visit MI and NOT see these two amazing places.

Welcome to MI...despite our reputation, we've got a lot going for us here!

would be nice to find a local dispencery or someone that know's where on is at. Have been 1 1/2 weeks without meds and in pain. it kind of sucks being in a place where you dont know anyone or anything and trying to find meds. kind of scary.

you are in the rite work field, I cant beleive you havent met anyone while working, I have worked union jobs all over the state, and never had a prob getting some mm. start making some friends in your feild, you will be surprised what you will find, mite not be as good as you are used to, but once you get to know a few people you will find some mm grade, been smoking mm grade well over 12 yrs, growing indoors is not new here just the law!

Peace, and welcome to the Great Lake State!

thank you rockinlespaul will have to drive over there and see what i find. and LansingAreaCaregiver those sound like really nice places. will have to check into them and take my wife and daughter there. they love stuff like that. and phaquetooi try to keep my personal life away from my trade. even though i have a card i still have enimies that i am working with. for making more money them them. so that is not a good idea. have tried some stuff around here and it is kind of good. got some purple kush seeds from oregon. just waiting to settle down in a place longer then a couple of months to grow them.

thank you rockinlespaul will have to drive over there and see what i find. and LansingAreaCaregiver those sound like really nice places. will have to check into them and take my wife and daughter there. they love stuff like that. and phaquetooi try to keep my personal life away from my trade. even though i have a card i still have enimies that i am working with. for making more money them them. so that is not a good idea. have tried some stuff around here and it is kind of good. got some purple kush seeds from oregon. just waiting to settle down in a place longer then a couple of months to grow them.

totaly understandble, good luck to you! Im sure you will do ok!

Peace and god bless you and yours!

Archived