Blueberry Early Finisher?

Kingdiamond

I just completed my first microsope trichome exam on my recent grow it is day 45 of flower and 2 of my plants look to be ready to harvest already both plants thrichomes are at 90% cloudy.

I prefer the light head high which is an effect of cloudy trichs but the blueberry hairs are still half white half brown and not fully retracted to the bud .

Anyone have a plant finish so early before ?

I just completed my first microsope trichome exam on my recent grow it is day 45 of flower and 2 of my plants look to be ready to harvest already both plants thrichomes are at 90% cloudy.

I prefer the light head high which is an effect of cloudy trichs but the blueberry hairs are still have white half brown and not fully retracted to the bud .

My sativa does. I like the same as you do and harvest the tri-chromes, not the plant.

This run, I'm harvesting the plant not the tri-chromes. :D

I prefer the light head high which is an effect of cloudy trichs but the blueberry hairs are still half white half brown and not fully retracted to the bud .

Could just be the pheno. I've been growing BlueBerry for awhile, and usually harvest right around 54-58 days depending on the plant. I don't think I've ever pulled one earlier than 52.

I agrees, 55 days at least, the last week is when it gets the funk ;) patience Daniel-san

I cant wait to smoke her shes by far the prettiest girl out of my first 3 grows. ;)

I will give them a couple more weeks theres no rush on grow space my clones are about 8 inches tall so they need a week or so as well so alls good .

A good rule of thumb i learned from an older grower, the one who actually taught me most of what i know, is as soon as you think shes completely ready to come down and your ready to go get your shears, wait another week. Most of the time, its worth the wait.

Now i'm not saying to ignore other advice, or to ignore what your trichomes are telling you, but alot of newer growers get far too excited and impatient, and harvest early by a few days to a week. In that last week of maturation, you have some of the biggest increases in potency, some of the most weight gain of the entire grow cycle, and you have a wonderful amount of production of chemicals related to the smell and flavor of the bud.

Treat it like a fine wine, and let it age when you cure, you won't be disappointed.

TFB

Archived