Ban Med Md Troy Mi

DO NOT GO TO MED MD in Troy Michigan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Office Manager is the Rudest and MOST UNPROFESSIONAL person i have run across!!!!!!!!!!!! she HAS NO IDEA what compassion is about, RUDE, Inconsiderate, UnProfessional!!! Really TOO BAD Dr. Kenewell HAS HER Working there!!!!!!!!!!! I have at LEAST 20 friends that need renewals and 15 more that need cards AND WILL NOT B E GOING TO MED MD Did I Mention HOW Rude she was

GUARNTEED ... I would have went above her head

if someone was disrespectful to me ...

I know Dr Robert Kenewell personally and

has seen me 3 times since he has certified me ,

Not just one time to get my application signed ...

and NEVER CHARGED me a dime for the second and third visit .

No i have never been to their office ...

All three times he came up here in Northern Michigan ...

So , Many your Beef is NOT w/ Dr. Kenewell

But is w/ the Office Manager treating you improper ?

Why come out here and post something negitive here ?

Why not call and talk to Bob or write him a letter

telling him about your experience ?

Maybe you should have went over her head and told her supervisor of her poor attitude. :unsure:

Some Folks just don't have the Ballzs and would rather Wine with their First Post on MMMA 2.0

To think this poor fellow mikediesel was Steaming Mad all day long and a simple "may I talk to your Supervisor Please" most likley would have solved the problem.

Welcome to the site Mike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC2BOvKW6IU&feature=related

Posting here is THE EXACT Place this should Be POSTED!!!!! The office manager CLAIMS to BE HIS WIFE!! So if you Know him So well.....Wouldn't U KNOW THAT???? IF someone is unProfessional in the Community, I believe it is OUR Duty to POST THESE THINGS!!!!!!!!!

Yes I know his wife " Alyscia "

She is a Sweetheart ...

and she is pregnet , Should be having her baby anyday now !

She has always treated me w/ the same respect i give her .

Very Friendly ... she can't be much more then 5 feet tall ... LOL

Just a little thing ...

I also know that Doc has other girl in his office ?

Your original post did'nt say Doc's wife ...

I have sent over 2 dozen people to Dr. Robert Kenewell and

NOT one of those had any problem w/ him ... maybe more ...

I have his cell number programmed in my cell phone

and I'll give him a call ....

Let me See what he has to say ............................

Tarzan that sounds Great But FrankLY Who cares at THIS POINT. I ALREADY was ReNewed and my friend that got denied there 2day now has appointment with THCF for 50 dollars LESS that them. A year ago they only charged me 150 for my original card and now want to charge 200 for a ReNewal Thats NOT COMPASSION. If she is PregO that Could PoSSIBLY BE the ONLY reason to BE SUCH A B!!!!!! She was the one who said she was his Wife and things R different NOW that She's running the office, She wasn't there a year Ago when i originally went!!!!!! My point made Already simply cause the Word is out THERE NOW

Tarzan that sounds Great But FrankLY Who cares at THIS POINT. I ALREADY was ReNewed and my friend that got denied there 2day now has appointment with THCF for 50 dollars LESS that them. A year ago they only charged me 150 for my original card and now want to charge 200 for a ReNewal Thats NOT COMPASSION. If she is PregO that Could PoSSIBLY BE the ONLY reason to BE SUCH A B!!!!!! She was the one who said she was his Wife and things R different NOW that She's running the office, She wasn't there a year Ago when i originally went!!!!!! My point made Already simply cause the Word is out THERE NOW

You want her taken care of ?

j/k

Just talk with the Doc, Sorry for the Hijack

Show the receptionist this clip, she will love it, Trust Me.

what a phaqing riot, I thought i was the one always bitching! lol,,take a toke and than another and another and just relax take a deep breath, did you get your app filled out by these rude people?

Archived