Some More Truth About The Raids

I just want to clarify some of the controversy regarding Eds case because this is the truth and Ed is here with right now with me as I help clarify his story. One that we all fail to recognize is that were are all patients Ed is a patient this poor man has had 2 brain surgery's with one of the surgery's taking out a piece of his right temporal lobe and regularly sees a neurologist he also suffers from chronic pain resulting from a pinched nerve now this man is disabled and his actual age is 64 this poor man can not even remember his own age half the time and I do not say this to be critical but Ed is some what mentally handicapped those surgerys did effect some of Eds mental capability and changed him for life this is from Ed himself quote since he says in his own words the second brain surgery knocked the socks right off me and still does that is the surgery that removed some of his right temporal lobe this surgery has effected this mans ability in memory and has effected ability to write plus basic math and even express his thoughts and also emotion and suffers from depression and anxiety this what this man is being treated for. I think we all fail to recognize that we are patients and that patients can have limited physical and mental capability due to there disability. This are the people that Saginaw County Sheriffs Department are going after can you think of anyone more vulnerable other then maybe the terminal cancer patient being treated by Hospice this is the true Story God Bless and help us all

Thanks for clearing this up it is Sad again am not much of a poster here was that you in the news paper with your girl? Am not sure if Matt did as good job by not having the Doc: their at BUD'S case are other Lawyer (Rob Mullen) made sure that are Doc: was at are case i think it was what the judge would of wanted it;s just what i think

Thanks Bob for your support. I want to let every one know the Truth and we are not stretching the truth either not one bit we are simply trying to get the truth recognized that is all because if this does go to court at least to truth will be known to the public because they may not let be said in court.

If or when you are charged a good attorney will be needed I recommend Edward M. Czuprynski (989)894-1155 814 N. Monroe St Bay City MI 48708. He is my Attorney I am still in court my trial starts May 11 good luck Ed and John you are welcome to go to my court date its May 11 8:30 Fred Borchard as you already know I am here in Saginaw. I never sold any thing I have Charcot Marie Tooth Its like MS I've had it sense I was a kid I am forced to were leg braces because I can not move my feet any more I've wore them for 15 years. Ed I herd you say you have pain that feels like it's coming right through your bone. I know what you are talking about I have the same pain. Right now I feel like some one is drilling a hole in my ankle or a dry wall screw.

If or when you are charged a good attorney will be needed I recommend Edward M. Czuprynski (989)894-1155 814 N. Monroe St Bay City MI 48708. He is my Attorney I am still in court my trial starts May 11 good luck Ed and John you are welcome to go to my court date its May 11 8:30 Fred Borchard as you already know I am here in Saginaw. I never sold any thing I have Charcot Marie Tooth Its like MS I've had it sense I was a kid I am forced to were leg braces because I can not move my feet any more I've wore them for 15 years. Ed I herd you say you have pain that feels like it's coming right through your bone. I know what you are talking about I have the same pain. Right now I feel like some one is drilling a hole in my ankle or a dry wall screw.

I plan to be there to support you at your trial and have and will be spreading the word of your trial and I encourage all to show up and support you at your trial and Yes ED and I Both have Ed as an attorney see you may 11th at 830 am 111 south Michigan Sainaw Mi 48602

I'm probably wrong I'm having a bad day or year or three. I know I made a mistake but I'm no drug dealer.

don't forget me i support you and will be their make sure you E-mail me so that i dont use my gas if it gets put off to other day i will have to leave my house @5am to get their

don't forget me i support you and will be their make sure you E-mail me so that i dont use my gas if it gets put off to other day i will have to leave my house @5am to get their

Thanks Bob I will keep you up to date on every thing you are the man you care about the cause you are a true marijuana solder.

Archived