Growers Alert

placek

It occurred in Genessee County, Flint..... NO DOGS unfortunately....I used to do that before when I left. I moved all family south and have nothing but me

up here and my locations......I guess its time to relocate. I play commando on all occasions. When is the last time you wire swept a prescreen patient? I do including gun pats.......I'm well trained at protection, FUnny I'm the one who gets hit... Guess I need to go back to my old school ways. Boobby traps included. Nothing a hand grenade would not have prevented. OOPS gas explosion must have been water heater...LOL...Well thanks all for support.

Being a law bit citizen, I was not aware you could use allias address on apps for government status... good advice........I'll be home in two weeks to close out. MI HYDRO HI

See YA

PEace from DAllas

On the application

Its a mailing address

That's all

Dont put the location of the grow on there...maybe for a patient

....but Definititely not for caregiver application

It will be printed on your patients card !!!!

And the world will soon know where you and your plants are

Find a mailing store that uses a regular address as your box

Then that will be on their card and their application...deliver to them

They dont come to your house...unless you already know them of course but hey...its up to you how to handle it...booby traps? more likely to booby yourself dont you think? Are you... an expert in gurrilla warfare...Is your name John Rambo...? Trained to kill....period! Make sure bring along an ample supply of body bags...

Well....at least one for yourself

Might be easier to just fill out a change form... :D

On the application

Its a mailing address

That's all

Dont put the location of the grow on there...maybe for a patient

....but Definititely not for caregiver application

It will be printed on your patients card !!!!

And the world will soon know where you and your plants are

Find a mailing store that uses a regular address as your box

Then that will be on their card and their application...deliver to them

They dont come to your house...unless you already know them of course but hey...its up to you how to handle it...booby traps? more likely to booby yourself dont you think? Are you... an expert in gurrilla warfare...Is your name John Rambo...? Trained to kill....period! One things for sure...make sure bring along an ample supply of body bags...

Well....at least one for yourself

Might be easier to just fill out a change form... :D

You can also just use a regular PO Box.

As far as booby traps. DON'T DO IT!!!!!!

Getting ripped sucks. It robs you of time, money, equipment and medication...for a few months. All that, however, is a minor inconvenience compared to the murder charge you'll pick up if an unsuspecting LEO walks into your trap. And they WILL hit you with premeditated murder.

Seriously?

Why would anyone be that concerned about where a compassion club members lives?

Sounds a bit far fetched to me. :rolleyes:

As for the grow room security when i leave i let these two roam the house when the big guys head is in the front window 24/7 i dont think many people would even consider my house an easy target and if they shoot my dogs then they get to deal with my

open carry NRA lifetime member neighbor.

I was just coming in here to say DOGS!! I love my rotweiler and I doubt anyone would get passed him to get into my room, he's very protective, I have to have new people give him a bone before he'll even give them a chance otherwise he'll stand you off in the corner and wait for me and sudden movements tend to get him overly worked up. Also I'm a hunter and have quite the collection of firearms, so if I'm home I have just cause to assure that you don't leave my home. :D

Woooh, just reread through here and now I think I figured out what's going, or went on, or atleast I have more of an idea, or maybe less of a naive idea. Thanks for the heads up.

You can never, ever be too careful, ever. And there is no law that says you can't protect your property from invasion or theft. If they bring a bat, have even a pocket knife, or you feel like your life is in immediate danger... well, just think how bad that could turn out for the would-be thief, or thieves.

Be well and be wise, stay safe ...

----Nemo

• 2 weeks later...

Well..... Robbery is a real issue that we all ned to be aware of. My friend Owen who was a caregiver was robbed and shot to death (along with a room mate of his) March 25th in Lansing Michigan, It is horrible. A side note: There is a 7000 dollar reward for any information leading to the arrest of the cowardly cold blooded killer(s) who did this. Please contact the Lansing Michigan police Department. Thanks. R.I.P. Owen

So are you saying that the double homicide involving owen and his friend darren is medical marijuana related?

To all that don't know, a 23 year old and a younger friend were murdered in their home and was said to be drug-related. I just hadn't heard that he was a caregiver. moo poo? I don't know. Anyone know? Scary if he was.

I like to encourage intruders. All those years i spent in the joint could have been avoided had I let folks come to my home rather than looking for them in the street. Castle Doctrine still in affect here in Michigan. Rip them apart and torture them. My dogs love when they see me get rowdy and would definitely take up my slack..I say come to my house thief. I got some fun times in store for ya!!

Guest Marywanna

DOGS. I am a rescue volunteer. Many Pitties and Jack Russell Terriers need homes and are excellent deterrents to stinking rip off theives. Give an unwanted dog a new home and they are eternally grateful. MW

DOGS. I am a rescue volunteer. Many Pitties and Jack Russell Terriers need homes and are excellent deterrents to stinking rip off theives. Give an unwanted dog a new home and they are eternally grateful. MW

I agree great Dane piybull Jack Russel and a good shot. but this

is STILL freaking me out.

How can they find out where your grow is when you do not need to register your grow location with anyone.

My address on my personal paperwork with the state (Drivers lic etc) is of course my home address.

I used a box at the UPS Store for EVERYTHING else related to this.

It is the address that is on the back of my patients cards and where all my mail that is related to this goes.

PM incoming, I hope that I am covered with the protection I have already taken.

Well anyone who has been to the flint cc all those kids wearing red are not wearing it for the fashion of the color..... which is sad..... and every home grower thats ever been in there has had a few peeps ask for 250 deals up to 2 lbs....Remember your in flint ..... do not go right home

Hey guys i always watch my donkey when i leave the hydro store with gallons of newts sombody could follow you .So becarful and dont tell anybody that you are caregiver loose lips sink ships.i ALWAYS GEET PEOP,LE ASKING ME WERE DID YOU GET THIS STUFF FROM. I just say i know really cool guy!! Least i think im pretty cool. Good growing and be safe.

I live out in the sticks, and I have brought two or three friends to see my grow op. These are guys who have smoked for years, and I trust them implicitly. However, their friends or relatives are another matter.

I don't care if someone follows me home. For one, they are easy to spot since I am off the beaten path. For another, I have not one, but four Rottweilers! Combined weight about 450 pounds. If I even think someone is sneaking around in the dark, they had better hope that the dogs get to them before I do. A well trained dog can be called back, a .308 cannot.

I am really sorry to hear that you got ripped off, but most people can protect their grow op if they give it some serious thought. How would you access that area if you were a theif? Motion sensor lights may deter some theives, motion sensor alarms may deter others. Video and still cameras can get expensive, but low tech can work also.

If your site gets booby trapped with non lethal deterrents, who can blame you? If you can make them bleed, they will leave DNA, and possibly bloody prints. If your door is impenetrable, booby trap the window. Get inventive with razor wire; broken glass or razor blades hidden by a thin layer of paper on the window sill; sharpen the handle on the sash lock; 220volt contact points, etc.

If your site gets booby trapped with non lethal deterrents, who can blame you? If you can make them bleed, they will leave DNA, and possibly bloody prints. If your door is impenetrable, booby trap the window. Get inventive with razor wire; broken glass or razor blades hidden by a thin layer of paper on the window sill; sharpen the handle on the sash lock; 220volt contact points, etc.

The police would blame you.

I have a felony on my record for a fake explosive device that was attached to the door of the grow.

If it even looks like it could go boom, they will arrest you for it.

I was going to mention going to hydro stores. I have had 3 associates who had their facility cleaned out hours after leaving the hydro store. The last one happen about a month ago. He purchased nutes, went to drop them off at his grow area. He then left his grow spot to pick his daughter up from school and take her to her moms house which took about a hour. And bam everything was gone plants, moms, clones, nutes, lights, and filters. Which tells me with the given time frame these rippers weren't new to this.

So are you saying that the double homicide involving owen and his friend darren is medical marijuana related?

To all that don't know, a 23 year old and a younger friend were murdered in their home and was said to be drug-related. I just hadn't heard that he was a caregiver. moo-poo? I don't know. Anyone know? Scary if he was.

Yes. That is what I'm saying. He was growing legally. He was robbed for his plants. It's a heart break. We need to keep pushing the laws forward. We need to be responsible. We need to be active in the democratic process. If marijuana was completely legal, Owen and Darren most likely wouldn't have been murdered. There is a meeting at town hall (Downtown Lansing) Tuesday may 25th at 12:30. It is regarding medical marijuana laws in michigan. Let's show our support in numbers. Come on out on your lunch break. PLEASE just take 15 minutes of your time to show your support. Let's not stop the progress. Let's not let Owens death be in vain. LET US BE HEARD!

Guest Wayne

I have a safety question. If a person was to have their grow operation in the corner of a storage shed where gasoline is also stored if an accidental spill were to occur would the arcing of a sealed, lit bulb ignite the fumes?

Archived