Growers Alert

placek

Warning ALL!!! I just received a report from home. My location was hit and all is lost....No damage to the facility other than a broken window and some

doors and dead bolts. They only took the growth. I have a very good system in place and only patients know my address (on forms w/ SS). I never tell

anyone where this facilty is..I even change paths and times. Both my house was torn up looking for something and the location. I had to go to Texas for three weeks for my daughters birthday party and field trip so I was not armed onsite 24/7. Others do patrol facility. Until I return and do prints all is secured with another armed cowboy. Just be careful.......THERE WATCHING US

OH before I forget WILLIAM LEEK needs Caregiver. I'm wiped out for now.............He's on here so hit him up please.

PS THanks all for HYDRO help is was working just great til....

Guest Medicinal Patient

darn that sucks. Sorry for your loss. Can you say what County? Good luck to your patients. No one should have to suffer because of greedy azzholes. I know this might not be good advice but I say blow their f'n head off if someone tries to burglarize and rob you again. Karma- altho not soon enough.

betty-white-gun-e1268083075901.jpg

man that totally sucks,, I am sorry to hear of something so terrible. By watching us I assume you mean theives? They must have been watching, or someone whom knows you well. Sorry and hope you can recover, at least your equipment is still intact.

Major bummer :angry:

Cant do much about it now...other than move

Or grow somewhere else

I wouldnt tell patients where you grow...

As caregivers have a Ups box address ...something Po box whatever

Its going to be on their card...

What if you drop them? What if they drop you? what if they drop the card?

...and it falls into the wrong hands....bad juju awaits

I know its hard to think of in advance...but must protect yourself

That's very messed up any fingerprints? tire tracks? cops even care?

What can theives do with it...set up and finih flowering...just dont care?

dry it and sell it I guess...What bunch of bunny muffins :P

I would get in a change form whoever is a caregiver and you too ...with an address change to a box of some sort..they read as actual address...and I really highly recommend never showing patients where you are or any loose associates...real bad news...They dont even have to mean to hurt you or spread the information...It just gets loose!

it saddens me dearly to hear about this crap..... darn ignorant f*cksticks out there. we were just discussing the issues in another thread titled "How Do You Stay Safe"......... maybe an investment you may want to look into?? :)

this is "ben".... he eats 10-15 pounds of raw meat in a sitting... hearing him crunch through solid deer thigh bones is the most amazing thing ever. his sister "obi" is just as big, but twice as mean. my california grow room was a brick building with one door.... one way in, and one way out.... and you have to go through the cats cage to get to the door.

med_gallery_13801_60_95197.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_575.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_29082.jpg

and if for some odd reason they get past the cats.... the dog awaits:

med_gallery_13801_60_721602.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D seriously though, thanks for letting people know, and i am so sorry to hear of your loss and troubles.

Im real sorry to hear that..I have been saying all along if you are supplying your patients with good mm, they realy have no business seeing the farm!

I wish you well, this to shall pass.

Peace!

i agree 100% with you on this one. it is unfortunate enough that the patients already have the grow room address. i'm not saying that the patients are the problem, but loose lips sink ships, and if some f*ckstick has the balls to break into someones grow house, then i'm sure they would have no problems sticking a gun to a wheel-chair-bound patients head and asking for the grow room location. when my doctor prescribes me pain killers, or my wife's epilepsy medication, i don't ask the doctor where the pills were produced..... because i could care less where the pills come from..... as long as they work. the same should be true about MMJ.

i agree 100% with you on this one. it is unfortunate enough that the patients already have the grow room address. i'm not saying that the patients are the problem, but loose lips sink ships, and if some f*ckstick has the balls to break into someones grow house, then i'm sure they would have no problems sticking a gun to a wheel-chair-bound patients head and asking for the grow room location. when my doctor prescribes me pain killers, or my wife's epilepsy medication, i don't ask the doctor where the pills were produced..... because i could care less where the pills come from..... as long as they work. the same should be true about MMJ.

What? You dont agree with all my posts lol?!? wink.gif

Also make sure you're not followed from CC meetings. The leader and his side kick of my local CC say they had me followed to figure out where I live and it's caused all kinds of problems for me.

i would hope and pray, that if you believe in any way that you were followed that you would bring this to our attention in FULL.... compassion club? location? name of leader and sidekick?

Ummm WTF???? Why would the leader of your local CC have you followed and why would he tell you about it? This is NOT someone who should be running a CC if this is true

uhhh.... exactly!!

Also make sure you're not followed from CC meetings. The leader and his side kick of my local CC say they had me followed to figure out where I live and it's caused all kinds of problems for me.

Seriously?

Why would anyone be that concerned about where a compassion club members lives?

Sounds a bit far fetched to me. :rolleyes:

normalsassyandbrusier.jpg

As for the grow room security when i leave i let these two roam the house when the big guys head is in the front window 24/7 i dont think many people would even consider my house an easy target and if they shoot my dogs then they get to deal with my

open carry NRA lifetime member neighbor.

How about some details on this CC following thing. Not saying your full of bunny muffins, but why would someone do this, and then tell you about it? Just sounds odd at best. If it is true, pony up some details and get this in open air, please.

----Nemo

I'm not going to get into too many specifics but the threat is real.

I was helping a CC get started and was the only grower at the time.I was considering taking on a patient that was spearheading the club. After I decided not to take him on I started getting accused of selling herb illegally. When I reacted harshly to this I was informed that they knew my full name, where I moved from, and where I live. They could only have gotten the info about my name and where I lived previously from a patient they knew that I had signed so I immediately dropped that patient and walked away from the CC. This was a month and a half ago and just last week I was sent an email stating that if I don't hand over the Ning site I set up for the club that they'll continue tell people that I sell meds illegally and where I live. At this point I say "bring it".

As far as informing people of these shady characters I sent out an email to all of the members of the club telling them what was up. No need to get the sewing circle all worked up here when most aren't even in this area. I also don't think the club is going to be affiliated directly with MMMA so...

They whole point is just watch your donkey and make sure you're not followed.

Yep

That would be the other way they could find out where you are

I didnt bring it up because I didnt want to give anyone "ideas"

Or make people too paranoid ! lol! :unsure:

By the way ...youre not "paranoid" if someone is actually after you! :D

Yep...could be a good reason to go someplace else before going home...maybe build a batcave

The guano could come in handy... :rolleyes:

Seriously though....no one needs to know

Dont even talk about it...when its on display that's when bad people catch on

Display it on icmag.com roll-it up or even here...but local people can follow you

That sucks...need some sort of smokescreen ...some ganja smoke release ports or hash oil slicks from your bat mobile

just be aware ...and hope they are not good at tailing you

If they do...circle back to the club...you "forgot" something...or forgot to get rid of someone...on your tail...just dont freak out and let them know ...once you do find out who they are they most likely wont be welcomed back at the club

Alot of clubs have card only meetings...It might be for the best if you feel at risk or have had problems

Well..... Robbery is a real issue that we all ned to be aware of. My friend Owen who was a caregiver was robbed and shot to death (along with a room mate of his) March 25th in Lansing Michigan, It is horrible. A side note: There is a 7000 dollar reward for any information leading to the arrest of the cowardly cold blooded killer(s) who did this. Please contact the Lansing Michigan police Department. Thanks. R.I.P. Owen

Right after I went to the clinic to see the Dr. and was approved to get my card, of course they wanted my address and phone number. Four days later I started receiving telemarketing calls to see if I needed a home security system. What's up with giving out my information?

Yep

That would be the other way they could find out where you are

I didnt bring it up because I didnt want to give anyone "ideas"

Or make people too paranoid ! lol! unsure.gif

By the way ...youre not "paranoid" if someone is actually after you! biggrin.gif

Yep...could be a good reason to go someplace else before going home...maybe build a batcave

The guano could come in handy... rolleyes.gif

Seriously though....no one needs to know

Dont even talk about it...when its on display that's when bad people catch on

Display it on icmag.com roll-it up or even here...but local people can follow you

That sucks...need some sort of smokescreen ...some ganja smoke release ports or hash oil slicks from your bat mobile

just be aware ...and hope they are not good at tailing you

If they do...circle back to the club...you "forgot" something...or forgot to get rid of someone...on your tail...just dont freak out and let them know ...once you do find out who they are they most likely wont be welcomed back at the club

Alot of clubs have card only meetings...It might be for the best if you feel at risk or have had problems

H.B You are a freaking riot!

Peace!

Archived