Reputation What How Does It Work

Thanks man, I am not a bad guy. I have always been on the green side, always. This is completely off topic. You will find abuse in everything, I just hope this law does not get abused to the point of losing my freedom. MM has truly been a savior for me. I do not mean to preach but I am Opiate free after 5 years and a much happier person :D .

Also how do I give a rep "point"?

In the lower right hand corner of a persons post you will see a red and green plus and minus sign. Clicking one of these will increase or decrease that persons rep (in their profile) by one point.

You can give out a total of five plus points and five minus points per day. Rep can be given for any reason, such as you like the post or like the person posting. You can give out rep because you agree or disagree with the persons position or for no reason at all.

Some people use rep to determine if they want to trust a persons post or their advise. To see a persons rep (including your own) click on the persons name at the top of their profile.

Hope this helps.

Hey! I tried to give ya positive rep, but no buttons in your post :P

In the lower right hand corner of a persons post you will see a red and green plus and minus sign. Clicking one of these will increase or decrease that persons rep (in their profile) by one point.

You can give out a total of five plus points and five minus points per day. Rep can be given for any reason, such as you like the post or like the person posting. You can give out rep because you agree or disagree with the persons position or for no reason at all.

Some people use rep to determine if they want to trust a persons post or their advise. To see a persons rep (including your own) click on the persons name at the top of their profile.

Hope this helps.

Just don't hold too much weight on the rep thing. Someone got pissy over something I wrote and now they hunt and peck for my posts just to drop my rep. lol I guess you have to do something to pass the time. It's a fun game, but it's really nothing more than that. God bless

----Nemo

Just don't hold too much weight on the rep thing. Someone got pissy over something I wrote and now they hunt and peck for my posts just to drop my rep. lol I guess you have to do something to pass the time. It's a fun game, but it's really nothing more than that. God bless

----Nemo

yeah.... no kidding. seeing this thread made me a little more aware of rep and i searched through mine.... seems someone has found it necessary to give the very first post in my help thread a neg mark..... all it says is "welcome"...... and then they proceeded to tag me for the next couple days too..... every one of my posts are neg... lol.

so yeah, do not put too much thought into it.

because seriously, if every post i make is THAT negative to everyone, then i should take myself elsewhere.

Thanks man, I am not a bad guy. I have always been on the green side, always. This is completely off topic. You will find abuse in everything, I just hope this law does not get abused to the point of losing my freedom. MM has truly been a savior for me. I do not mean to preach but I am Opiate free after 5 years and a much happier person biggrin.gif .

Also how do I give a rep "point"?

Im opoid free after 11yrs! and it sure feels good!

The ratings, Im like a fricking yo yo, than again so are my posts lol

Peace!

Jim

yeah.... no kidding. seeing this thread made me a little more aware of rep and i searched through mine.... seems someone has found it necessary to give the very first post in my help thread a neg mark..... all it says is "welcome"...... and then they proceeded to tag me for the next couple days too..... every one of my posts are neg... lol.

so yeah, do not put too much thought into it.

because seriously, if every post i make is THAT negative to everyone, then i should take myself elsewhere.

rotglmfao!!!! rolleyes.gif arent you glad you asked about it? mine goes up and down faster than a fly on horse do do lol, and you know i know how to get do do in here the rite way! wink.gif

Yea, My score is like a Yo Yo also, I tend to pizz of the Propaganda artist.

I Like _______'s Rep Score -3581, Now how in the World am I ever going to Beat That ? ;)

I got friends in low places if ya need help.

Archived