Staffing Needed

Help Me Help You. We are going to change the state and then the country.

I can’t do this alone. I need a support staff.

Anyone wishing to help with uniting please post here.

I am requesting help from people in or with exp in the following fields:

Public relations

Media relations

Logistics

I.T.

Political Science

Mediation

Lobbyist

Event calendar

Web investigators

If you are able to devote some time to this please post your brief exp and in which field here. Thanks John

I could do it. A couple of days ago I found an article which I tried linking to but couldn't get it right so I copied it and pasted it, it's about the failed drug war. I could spend many hours looking up info to post here. I think it needs to be shared. Even the drug czar admitted the drug war has failed. I also wanna find positive stories on the benefits of MM and how it's helped people. On this site alone, I've seen so many positive MM stories, I even shared one about an experience from many years ago, telling how smoking a little mj would've prevented a lot of anguish for a deeply depressed woman.

Sb

Good Luck w/ that John ...

Most just want to sit back and judge other peoples actions ....

or ask you to explain yourself to them ....

All you can do is ask John ....

I wish i could able to help more ,

But my hands are full trying to get our Northern Michigan

Groups to start supporting each other and do some of the

fun things those bigger city groups are doing ...

If We Don't ... We're going to be left behind ...

There has Not been one Big Event up here in Northern Michigan ...

We Live up here by some of the Cleanest Lake in Michigan ...

Some of the Greatest Fishing Lake around ... Some of the Best Camp Sites ...

We Can Do this ...

Yes Not Alone ...

and it's Not going to be Easy ... But WE can do it ...

I 'll help You where i can John ....

It's going to take Time...

For many of Us , thats all We have is time ...

Like you say : Lead by Example ...

Others will follow , others will come ...

Yes, some will go their own way ,

We cannot be Responsible for their actions ...

If you do what is Right and comes from the Heart ...

And thats all that Matters ...

One Act of Kindness at a Time ...

is there something i could grow to help out? :D

seriously.... what can i do to help??

i spend hours on here all day chatting/helping others as it is............. i may as well multi-task :D

I need a list of every grow shop, head shop, compassion club, mm group, and anyone conected with MM. I need contact info and locations along with upcoming events and dates.

This would be a big help.

I need a list of every grow shop, head shop, compassion club, mm group, and anyone conected with MM. I need contact info and locations along with upcoming events and dates.

This would be a big help.

mission accepted. as you know i am fairly new to the state, and my network is still small, but in my "line of work" i can make the branches on that network plant grow pretty quick. i will round up the gang, split up the state, and gather all the info from the community for ya.

if that info will be on here I'm concerned about the bots getting it.

Sb

oh I can give someone the name of a head shop near me, it's because I went in there that led me to finding this site.

Sb

i wont be posting the info for all to see s.b.

just collecting it.

and i will p.m. you tomorrow about any info you have. thanks bud.

mission accepted. as you know i am fairly new to the state, and my network is still small, but in my "line of work" i can make the branches on that network plant grow pretty quick. i will round up the gang, split up the state, and gather all the info from the community for ya.

Thanks That is a big help. John

Help Me Help You. We are going to change the state and then the country.

I can’t do this alone. I need a support staff.

Anyone wishing to help with uniting please post here.

I am requesting help from people in or with exp in the following fields:

Public relations

Media relations

Logistics

I.T.

Political Science

Mediation

Lobbyist

Event calendar

Web investigators

If you are able to devote some time to this please post your brief exp and in which field here. Thanks John

I can assist in many areas wherever needed. I've done a fair bit of political activism, even came close to running for office, lol. I've run a few businesses, online and brick-and-mortar, so I've developed some skills in the area of media/public relations, and logistics. Managed 250 employees (mediation, lol), used to be a COBOL programmer and web designer (I.T.). I don't claim to be an expert in any of these fields, but feel free to call on me wherever help is needed. If there's something I don't know or know how to do, I can usually find out how or find someone that can, lol.

I can assist in many areas wherever needed. I've done a fair bit of political activism, even came close to running for office, lol. I've run a few businesses, online and brick-and-mortar, so I've developed some skills in the area of media/public relations, and logistics. Managed 250 employees (mediation, lol), used to be a COBOL programmer and web designer (I.T.). I don't claim to be an expert in any of these fields, but feel free to call on me wherever help is needed. If there's something I don't know or know how to do, I can usually find out how or find someone that can, lol.

Thank you very much. I will be in touch soon John

I'm not sure if the place I know about is really a head shop or a bookstore, it seems to be both. I have other concerns I'll discuss in a PM. How would that be listed/categorized? I don't think he'd wana be known as having a head shop, it's not even referred to as a smoke shop. I think before gathering this kind of data, it'd be helpful to find out more about the place if that's possible. I'll explain more in private.

Sb

Archived