I Am Looking To Become A Pcg

lojeke

How do I find my first patient? I am just looking at any way to help pay the bills.

Do you have medicine avalable for this new patient right now?

Where are you located ?

What prices will you be offering any prospective patient?

Before you start a caregiver patient relationship all these things need to be considered you can post a caregiver looking for patients ad 1 time a month here in these forums thats the easiest way to connect with the right patient for you.

Well said KD!

Too many people do not look at the big picture of being a CG or take into consideration

the patients need for medicine till your harvest.

Easiest to become a CG if you are already a patient and your own CG that way you can show the

potential patients the quality of medicine you will be able to provide them and hopefully if you time

it right you will be able to provide them with meds while their plants are growing.

There are LOTS of CGs now, the ones who survive will be those who care about giving their patients the

best quality possible for a fair price... You need to do this because you really want to help people and enjoy

growing, if you are doing this to "get rich" save your money and become a politician or lawyer,

Just my opinion, and it could be taken the wrong way, but first post "

How do I find my first patient? I am just looking at any way to help pay the bills.
. It just seems like he wants $$ and that is it... but that is just my opinion. If you want to make money, have fun with the black market, you really want to help people that are sick or in pain, do what the guys above me said to do...

Just my opinion, and it could be taken the wrong way, but first post ". It just seems like he wants $$ and that is it... but that is just my opinion. If you want to make money, have fun with the black market, you really want to help people that are sick or in pain, do what the guys above me said to do...

Well put, I agree.

Well the thread topic, and his first post, leads me to believe, that he is not a patient and has no medical condition to warrant him being a patient. There for he would need a patient to be a caregiver for. He said he wants to look at ANY WAY to help pay the bills. So that just sounds like he is out for money. I agree, if he IS looking for a patient to help off-set his grow and he will help his patient out, then go him, it just doesn't sound like he wants to help. BUT THAT IS MY OPINION and will be that until the OP posts other motives...

Wow, and I though it was just the mods jumping on caregiver wannabes.

I just hate all these first post is a caregiver ad types.

Sorry, lojeke you just jumped in at a bad time it seems. Welcome to the site and if you stick around long enough and get involved with a compassion club you just might find a patient someday.

Why is everyone being so rude to this guy. Who said just because he wants to be able to pay his bills that he's not going to care for his patients. Give him a chance unless he putting adds on craigslist for ounces for hundreds of dollars. why can’t we just give him the benefit of the doubt. There are a lot of people out there that have a love for marijuana and its uses, but a lot of them also need money.

Combining a passion for something, and a business???? hmmmmm. That would never work.lol

I thought the MMMA was here to help patients and caregiver, not to discourge them.

Yes I have the meds. Until I get some growing I would only charge to cover my costs. If I was a pcg I would never take advantage of my patient. I don't use so that is nor an issue. So if everyone is in this for just helping out the sick, then meds ought to be dirt cheap. My prices would be below market.

Yes I have the meds. Until I get some growing I would only charge to cover my costs. If I was a pcg I would never take advantage of my patient. I don't use so that is nor an issue. So if everyone is in this for just helping out the sick, then meds ought to be dirt cheap. My prices would be below market.

That is the right attitude to start with and if you are sincere I apologize if you took my post as a personal insult, I was more

trying to outline the problem I see with many people who post like you did not you directly.

Either way, as others have said stick around and you will find lots of friendly people, not everyone is the moody SOB I am haha

It seems someone could be a caring caregiver and also make a couple extra dollars nothing wrong with that. I am just tired of seeing all the adds on craigslist for 375.00-500.00 an ounce. What is a fair price? It seems you could stay far above the red with prices under 200. I am a softy so I would probalby end up giving lots away LOL So you can list on craigslist for patients not sure how successful that is cause I see the same people posting daily

Guest finallyfree09

It seems someone could be a caring caregiver and also make a couple extra dollars nothing wrong with that. I am just tired of seeing all the adds on craigslist for 375.00-500.00 an ounce. What is a fair price? It seems you could stay far above the red with prices under 200. I am a softy so I would probalby end up giving lots away LOL So you can list on craigslist for patients not sure how successful that is cause I see the same people posting daily

you and i think alot alike. :)

so you are not a patient? and you want to be a caring pcg? I would have to think for this to even come to your head, You would know the laws. Im a patient, I have signed and unsigned a c.g! dont take a rocket scientist! If you are going to be a c.g you most def need meds from day 1.. Please dont tell me your meds are going to be from black market or mexican cartle! I realize alot of people are growing under ground, but most already know what to do with it!

In the words of a friends past post! I DONT NEED NO STINKIN PATIENT! wink.gif

Archived