Clarify For Me....please N Thanks

GanjaWarrior

where do people get the idea that only one person can have access to the grow room? where in the law does it say someone couldnt help you? where does it say that two dif caregivers in the same home cant use the same grow area? Does it say in the law any of this? so like a guy taking care of 60 plants couldn't hire help? In fact ill have to re read it but i dont see where any of that is illegal according to our law? all this talk of collective growing, of renting out space to grow.... yet some tell me my wife and i have to have separate grow areas. i work, sometimes over 12 hours a day, she pulls em out of the dark room, i put em in. Im a patient/cg, shes a cg, i cant find any problem with it.

where do people get the idea that only one person can have access to the grow room?

http://www.legislatu...e=mcl-333-26423

3-c

© "Enclosed, locked facility" means a closet, room, or other enclosed area equipped with locks or other security devices that permit access only by a registered primary caregiver or registered qualifying patient.

a caregiver or registered qualifying patient it does not say anywhere that it has to be their grow personally.How else would people be able to go

on vacation? Because You cant stock pile over your weight limit right?

i think once again it will have to go to court as of every thing else in this Law every time some one ask a Question thats the answer from the Lawyers

go to court and find out their if you have the Money most don't i think thats the reason we are in court because no one knows the Law (PA) so they say leave it to the judge

http://www.legislatu...e=mcl-333-26423

3-c

© "Enclosed, locked facility" means a closet, room, or other enclosed area equipped with locks or other security devices that permit access only by a registered primary caregiver or registered qualifying patient.

I guess thats kinda my point..... im both a reg cg and pt, she is a reg cg....so shouldnt be any issues....

I guess thats kinda my point..... im both a reg cg and pt, she is a reg cg....so shouldnt be any issues....

I agree, shouldn't be any issues.

But if you ask LEO or a PA they will most likely tell you that you can only have access to yours & your patients medicene only.

I would not think this would be a problem but you if get the wrong visitor at the wrong time & it could lead to one. Anything not defined by the law we think is ok but LEO assumes it is not...........

husband & wife growing together I think would present even less of a risk. Its one of those things that should not be an issue unless some jerk (LEO) gets a chance to make it one.....

Archived