Depression

Today is a bad day.... for some reason my PTSD acts up on raining days. My knee and foot pain are tolerable at best and i have to go to work. I cant stop thinking about getting my card but havent had the money...That is all

Yes... It's a Rainy Day here in Northern Michigan....

Days like today Kill me and it's Not Easy...

Thank God for a GROW ROOM ...

The SHINES in there EVERYDAY....

I go sit in there and it's like being on a Beech...

Then you get yourself one of those CD's w/ Ocean Sounds...

It's Like your really there and makes you feel so much better ...

Plus the Girl 's just Love me ... especially when i Exhale ...LOL

Hang in there 'Chico Dog Farms' ... It takes Time...

Try attending some compassion Meetings if you can ...

Meet some New Friends, Get involved....

Im sure one of those Groups might be able to help you out ?

Try to have a Good Day ... Think of Positive Things...

The Day You Mail Your Application will Surely Start Helping

you feel Much Better

Chico. I'm with you. Depression's a mofo. Pain helps very few things in life, depression definitely not one of them, combine the two and the potential exists for a self-sustaining trap. I'm in it. Sucks, but hey realizing it is key to breaking out, right? Some days, very few but some days the sun does shine... keep watching the sky, so to speak. Keep looking up or you'll miss it. What I mean is, and I know it's soooo easy to say (type), try to force the +, keep your head up. Fight the pain, embrace it if you must, set your sights on higher levels of conscious awareness. If it were only that easy.

What I have found is that when able, which isn't half as often as I wish, I try to help others in the same or similar boat. We can all do something. Some folks have money to give, which helps temporarily, some have time and experience. Some just an open ear and a receptive heart, and that's all that it takes some times. If you can help someone else, you'll be better off overall. That's my two cents, brother. The humidity cranks my pain up to 11 too.

Something worth mentioning... Recently I tried Cannabis Oil (Rick Simpson) from FL Pheno-2. Amazing stuff, absolutely amazing.

I've had it for a month, but just recently tried it. Here's the effects: pain down to a manageable level, zero lag; all up and a bit anxious, and I still can't believe it because I was convinced that there wasn't a strain that could give me enough pain relief without putting me horizontal. I was convinced that what I heard about some sativas having that effect was not going to apply to my system. You may want to look into it, friend.

Keep your head up, the pain is already fading... I wish you a better day.

D

Depression

Keep your head up, the pain is already fading... I wish you a better day.

Great Post " greenhouse "

Every since i started using Medical Grade Marijuana

and has helped me w/ my Depression ...

I have got off All Depression Meds

Great Post " greenhouse "

Every since i started using Medical Grade Marijuana

and has helped me w/ my Depression ...

I have got off All Depression Meds

Thanks Doc. My pills took me to a place where I didn't know if I was even alive or not. I suppose for me it's better to feel something "negative" than whatever it was I was feeling when my brain was in-gooed in Big Pharma's peddlings. Brain underwater, thoughts slowed to a crawl if present at all. No motivation, not desire to feel again. I do appreciate all the attempts made by medical professionals to help us, but some of those making whoopee pills have got to go!

I'm truly thankful for cannabis and it's benefits.

I'm also just as much appreciative of this community, I have benefited beyond explanation from the wonderful folks here who have changed my life for the better at a time of real bad circumstances. You're one of them, and I thank you as well.

Today is a bad day.... for some reason my PTSD acts up on raining days. My knee and foot pain are tolerable at best and i have to go to work. I cant stop thinking about getting my card but havent had the money...That is all

I'm sorry Sir but you aren't rich enough to be healthy.

A compassionate caregiver here should stand up and pay his fees.

But it's Kool to Drive around w/ those Drugs in my System ...

Amen Dr.! These pharma's and most the pain meds

have a warning like do not operate machinery or drive

until you know the effects of this drug... not verbatim

even though I should know it by heart.

Cannabis should be no different.

If anything, while medicating w/Cannabis

I drive slower and more cautious, not on purpose,,

it's just a natural effect for me.

I'm sorry Sir but you aren't rich enough to be healthy.

A compassionate caregiver here should stand up and pay his fees.

I'm not rich either nor a caregiver,

papers sent, check cashed but not

quite legal yet but,

I am willing to chip in.

Community watches out and takes

care of each other. A few bucks from

a few, and a few more and it's done.

peace

I too have been in hell, humid and damp days

wreck me. It's so hard not to be depressed

when pain is a constant companion.

This community is a sure group of

compassionate people. I suggested

to take up collection. I hope it will

catch on and we can get you legal.

Stay connected here, go to CC meetings

and start meeting people. They are

there to help.

best to you

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the kind words folks, like every one i have my good and bad days. I have started making progress on my card, i got my doctors records and am waiting on a call back from the clinic to see if i qulify....i hope there are no snags.

Hey keep us posted....

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking for myself, I wish people would realize that it's not always easy to just snap out of it. For many with depression, it may go away for awhile, but not completely. I could explain in detail but I don't know what good it'd do. Just because someone wants me to feel better doesn't mean I will be able to, even though I want to. I know, I've been trying nearly all my life. I can hold it back sometimes, I can ease the pain sometimes, but I can't seem to push it away completely. I know the cause, I also know it's NOT my fault, AND I know the solution that'd go a long way toward helping me climb out of this deep dark hole I'm in. I didn't jump in there voluntarily- I was PUSHED in and held there, I tried climbing out, only to get shoved back in there again. I don't expect anyone here to understand, or be able to help.

Sincerely, Sb

Guest Medicinal Patient

Speaking for myself, I wish people would realize that it's not always easy to just snap out of it. For many with depression, it may go away for awhile, but not completely. I could explain in detail but I don't know what good it'd do. Just because someone wants me to feel better doesn't mean I will be able to, even though I want to. I know, I've been trying nearly all my life. I can hold it back sometimes, I can ease the pain sometimes, but I can't seem to push it away completely. I know the cause, I also know it's NOT my fault, AND I know the solution that'd go a long way toward helping me climb out of this deep dark hole I'm in. I didn't jump in there voluntarily- I was PUSHED in and held there, I tried climbing out, only to get shoved back in there again. I don't expect anyone here to understand, or be able to help.

Sincerely, Sb

Thanks for sharing some of your story of your struggles with depression. I can truthfully tell you I do understand your pain. I myself suffer from depression, anxiety and mental illness. I have to say you always have a powerful way with your words. Hang in there. Peace

Acoustic version

Guest Medicinal Patient

GOOD NEWS!!!

I was called and told i was qualified!! Next step is the apointment for my certificate and $200!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO

Congrats! You will be legal in no time! And by the looks of things you won't be waiting 5 months for your card either! Because if mdch doesn't comply sooon, they are out of here! Yeah! :thumbsu:

• 2 weeks later...

My main reason for using Medical Marijuana is not for Depression but I do suffer from Major Depressive Disorder as well. I have found that Marijuana greatly helps my Depression. I have not been brave enough to get off all my Depression meds since they have also helped me a lot but I just don't want to risk going back to that place. Maybe someday I will be able to get off them. Good luck to you!

• 4 weeks later...

Sincerely, Sb

>> I don't expect anyone here to understand, or be able to help

I DO... i wake up everyday pissed cause i'm still alive this has gone on at least 8 years i'm sure many more. i feel i'm on the wrong planet, do not want 2 be here & will be happy when its all over. i won't go into graphic details cause i dont want anyone 2 get any ideas but its pretty deep. Yeah i know exactly.

u gotta fight, u gotta say 2 your self (and mean it) i've never given up & i'm not going 2 start now then fire up a good one

thank God (or someone) 4 this site. i also feel i can't express my feelings cause no one understands or they just say pray (well it doesnt help - thats the reality of it).

Depression is a mofo.. what sucks even more for me is being bi-polar. My highs were angry and hyper and my lows were really low. MM has yet to help me with that but the psych meds I am on do =) The MM helps my anxiety at times but that's about it.. I have severe PTSD from a car accident I was in and it does help to calm me from the effects of that.. but.. I wish it would take away the bi-polar though. Good luck to you and I hope you get what you need.

Archived