What no love in here for the BEST movie of 2009? Zombieland had Bill Murray and Woody Harrelson smoking out of a hookah. A zombie clown gets his head smashed by a giant mallet. I'm just saying the 2009 Academy Awards got it wrong. Zombieland was the best picture. #1 rule of Zombieland - cardio.

Awesome movie Bill Murray hiding from the zombies by acting like one lol loved the part where after the kid shot him Woody Harrelson was picking around at his wound Bill says ow! :blink: Thats still a little tender man!

I loved this movie. :lol:

Another one i liked was from Paris with love with Travolta playing a drugged out secret agent fit him to a t.

• 2 weeks later...

I will check out from Paris with Love. I have not seen it.

There are very few movies I watch more than once but Zombieland is one I will revisit.

I cant watch anything with travolta in it thats new his movies hvae not been that good in a long time right around battlefield earth and when he went pyscho scientologist they started going downhill.

I cant watch anything with travolta in it thats new his movies hvae not been that good in a long time right around battlefield earth and when he went pyscho scientologist they started going downhill.

Deeply disappointed w/Travolta and "From Paris w/Love".

Haven't seen Zombieland but you know I'm going to now...

how did I miss that one w/Murray and Harrelson?!

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Archived