Where Is My Card

The state cashed my check on Feb. 7, one week after my visit to the THCF clinic. I still have not recieved my card. The local grow shop will not even give me a discount untill they see a card. So much for those two pieces of paper that are supposed represent the card. Is there anything that I can Do?

The state cashed my check on Feb. 7, one week after my visit to the THCF clinic. I still have not recieved my card. The local grow shop will not even give me a discount untill they see a card. So much for those two pieces of paper that are supposed represent the card. Is there anything that I can Do?

Nope, just wait a bit longer, MDCH are still working on late Jan. I guess.

Wait a bit longer and you should have it soon

BUT

I would suggest finding another shop to give your business.

Every store around me will give the discount if you have proper paperwork.

That is just absurd as you are only buying gardening equipment from them.

what exactly do I need? I have a paper that is signed by a dr. from the clinic. I think I also need proof that my money order was cashed is that it? I think I need to pay to get the proof of cashing but my wife is getting on me saying I am scamming or something so I want to show her I am legit. She has read the parts of the law that I showed her about being legal and waiting for the card. She does not belive I am legal and is worried I will get her into trouble since she is a teacher in OH.

what exactly do I need? I have a paper that is signed by a dr. from the clinic. I think I also need proof that my money order was cashed is that it? I think I need to pay to get the proof of cashing but my wife is getting on me saying I am scamming or something so I want to show her I am legit. She has read the parts of the law that I showed her about being legal and waiting for the card. She does not belive I am legal and is worried I will get her into trouble since she is a teacher in OH.

Having the papers = Getting arrested and getting the case dismissed.

Having the card = No arrest.

Umm well if by she is a teacher in ohio you mean you are both going to ohio and you will be carrying your meds then yes no matter what you do it is illegal, if you are a patient here and you stay here with it and she goes to ohio to teach why woul dit matter it has 0 bearing on her...

Wait a bit longer and you should have it soon

BUT

I would suggest finding another shop to give your business.

Every store around me will give the discount if you have proper paperwork.

That is just absurd as you are only buying gardening equipment from them.

[/

128 days and no card!

Having the papers = Getting arrested and getting the case dismissed.

Having the card = No arrest.

thanks for the support we need it we had are paper work but no card and yes they did dismiss it But the PA will/have appealed it so we are still in court as long as 1.5 years now

thanks for the support we need it we had are paper work but no card and yes they did dismiss it But the PA will/have appealed it so we are still in court as long as 1.5 years now

I do agree that it is bullchit, pure and simple, you should never of been arrested with your paper work. If you were illegal I could see why, BUT I KNOW YOU WERE LEGAL AND UNDER YOUR LIMIT. I just dont want to see people drug thru the court system, so I give out that warning....

I mailed my stuff to the state money order and everything April 7th...still no card...I was recently put on probation too...court saying it doesn't accept paperwork and had to stop smoking till I get the actuall card...I've heard that now that the state is so backed up that it might take up to 6 months to get the card...Has anyone else heard anything?

I mailed my stuff to the state money order and everything April 7th...still no card...I was recently put on probation too...court saying it doesn't accept paperwork and had to stop smoking till I get the actuall card...I've heard that now that the state is so backed up that it might take up to 6 months to get the card...Has anyone else heard anything?

Currently staff is issuing registry identification cards for valid applications received early February.

Just think of the total waste of tax payer money because the PA can't admit they were wrong and you two are innocent. That year and half of money would of been better spent somewhere else in the community doing good instead of prolonging the inevitable.

Am I the only patient that got my card in under 2 weeks? 2 weeks after I sent my paperwork in I got my card. I am still trying to figure out how I got my card so quick. The only thing I can think of is I got my recommendation from my regular Dr and not a MM clinic. I am thinking if they see that you went to just your regular doc they process it right away. If you get your recommendation from a doctor they have seen a thousand times they make you wait. IDK.

Am I the only patient that got my card in under 2 weeks? 2 weeks after I sent my paperwork in I got my card. I am still trying to figure out how I got my card so quick. The only thing I can think of is I got my recommendation from my regular Dr and not a MM clinic. I am thinking if they see that you went to just your regular doc they process it right away. If you get your recommendation from a doctor they have seen a thousand times they make you wait. IDK.

Your right

You dont know

Mine is from a "regular DR." and it was submitted 2 months prior to expiration and arrived 25 days after it expired

No need to be rude.

Sometimes i read things by morons like this guy, and i just have to laugh. Here he is saying " no need to be rude" and then in the thread right below he replies to someone who was seeking answers to a question as follows

Posted Today, 02:39 PM

Wyndorf, on 25 June 2010 - 08:09 AM, said:

What are the restrictions on who you can choose for a caregiver... Can I use an out of state caregiver?

Stop and think, can an out of state person be legal in mi? NO.

No need to be rude, right?

It has arrived! It took 128 days from the time the application was mailed. Very PROFESSIONAL - No errors! Be patient (no pun intended), I know that may be hard for some but remember, if your check was cashed YOU have been APPROVED. If you have any questions, contact the Medical Marihuana Program Coordinator Melissa M. Peters. The address and phone number are posted at www.michigan.gov/mmp

FYI, the Medical Doctor chosen by the Patient has absolutely no bearing on the time it will take to receive your card. As a heads up, be very wary of any paperwork not properly distributed through the proper channels. The normal procedure is running four to five months. With any luck, as the procedures become streamlined, A turn around time of three months would be considered HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL! Hats off to the State of Michigan on this one!!! Let's help in keeping with high standards! (again, no pun intended)

Think about it, QUALITY (regardless of the amount of time) in ALL areas of the cause WILL LEAD to massive amounts of HIGH QUANTITY MEDICINE. Always the BEST!

LoVe and PeAce

Sunny

Archived