Newbie, Member, Advanced, Staff, Etc/

Who decides on the memebership category and what do they mean?

The administrators of the website determains staff and the number of posts determains if you are advanced or a newbie like your current status shows.

And this is for the arsehole who gave the newbie negative reputation on one of his first posts grow up you friggen turd!

The administrators of the website determains staff and the number of posts determains if you are advanced or a newbie like your current status shows.

And this is for the arsehole who gave the newbie negative reputation on one of his first posts grow up you friggen turd!

420Peace Kingdiamond,

Looks like Kitty has work to do...

FYI this is off topic on the forums its not really a patient issue, i could care less just pointing it out others may care not sure. And who ever gave him neg rep is kind of a twat he is just trying to learn our system. Gaining and losing rep happens via the plus and minus buttons on bottoms of posts correct im still not sure.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I would like to know who did this also. Abuse of the system will not be tolerated. Let's see who did it? Eric please get me an IP. Thanks, Joe

post-1643-028215200 1276702811_thumb.gif

Joe you can look up his IP in the back end. I'll write up a tutorial for you so you can find this option to see given reputation.

Best

Guest Medicinal Patient

FYI this is off topic on the forums its not really a patient issue, i could care less just pointing it out others may care not sure. And who ever gave him neg rep is kind of a twat he is just trying to learn our system. Gaining and losing rep happens via the plus and minus buttons on bottoms of posts correct im still not sure.

There is those that senselessly complain about off topic posts and as a result its a good part of the reason why a good member such as Dakine stepped back. I say he is needed and wanted here. Hope he realizes that. Peace

Archived