G-13...... Is It Really?

tugrow0855

Ok. I just need to know where all this g-13 is coming from? From what I know is g-13 is not avaliable. Do some research. Do we really know what G-13 is. In my own personal opinion I dont believe alot of people even know what there growing. They get clones and seeds from other growers and base it off what they say. Its proubly a clone from a clone from a clone. The only reason I say this is because Ive had alot of these strins grown here in michigan and I dont get the buzz I should for the money I pay. Good example Train Wreck. Great strain great buzz and taste Ive had it from 2 different caregivers. I got seeds in both and a buzz finally after 3/4 of the joint was gone. People Im just getting sick of watching patients that dont know any better pay high dollar for some hermaph weed.

Guest finallyfree09

i have only been impressed (blown away) once with what is called mmj around here. where is the potency? the homegrown every fall makes all this "medicine" that i have tried seem pretty cheap and weak. would love to try some from cali. i know the g13 that i tried was a joke. after smoking for over 20 years one can tell when he/she has been handed a bottle of snake oil.

sofar... i am NOT impressed at all.

A clone from a clone from a clone from a clone..............gives you the same plant you started from. There is Pacific's and Airborne's G13. A cut is the only way your gonna get it.

[/quote

Cloneing a clone is not the way to go.. thats one reason why the medical marijuna thats is going around is not as potent as it should be. In my own personal experience anyways. But if thats not the case I would like to know

And why is cloning a clone not the way to go?

In my experience it seems like they were more prone to catch disease . They didnt have the vigor that the original mom did. But I have had clones all the way up tp C-14 that grew just like the rest. I guess I shouldnt of said its not the way to go, We all know every strain grows different.

Cloneing a clone is not the way to go.. thats one reason why the medical marijuna thats is going around is not as potent as it should be. In my own personal experience anyways. But if thats not the case I would like to know

I can see if your using a Xerox machine. That would be a bad thing. B)

I believe that experience has alot to do with the medicine going around. Im still working on mine. Ill price my meds by whats the product does for you. I dont price it by the name.

I think the problem with the weak meds is that too many growers veg very little, throw them into bud then pull them according to how many weeks they have been flowering. I have grow from seeds and clones and never have they been finished at the recommended bud time.

I havest according to what I see in my scope, 10% amber at least if not more. I have a clone of Trainwreck Acarta cut and have flowered 4 crops of it and not once did they finish at the same amount of time. So the genetics aren't the problem it's the growers most of the time.

I think the problem with the weak meds is that too many growers veg very little, throw them into bud then pull them according to how many weeks they have been flowering. I have grow from seeds and clones and never have they been finished at the recommended bud time.

I havest according to what I see in my scope, 10% amber at least if not more. I have a clone of Trainwreck Acarta cut and have flowered 4 crops of it and not once did they finish at the same amount of time. So the genetics aren't the problem it's the growers most of the time.

Agreed. I've had stuff that was not yet ready but the grower harvested because the schedule that came with his fertilizer said they could. Plants just don't care about calendars.

I came across an article several months ago by a Dr/ professor that works in the cloning field. He had a theory on using clones to make clones. And he had tons research to back it up.

I can’t remember his name, but the theory was called the “carbon copy effect”.

The idea is there is really no such thing as an identical copy. An identical copy is impossible. This is due to many factors such as where / how the clone is taken. Where it is taken from and its environment.

His research showed a decline in life span that could not be detected till several generations out and even then it was very slight.

Also he detected a decrease in production output (harvest) size and weight again slight but there none the less.

The simple theory explained is: If you make a carbon / photo copy and then use the copy of each event to make the next event the copy (final product begins to degrade) after several copies. And he believes this holds true in genetic matters as well.

I don’t know as I am not that smart lol, So I try not to do it.

And yes a seed will always out perform (grow) a clone. Too bad it might be a male.

Well something to think about. John Wells

Ok. I just need to know where all this g-13 is coming from? From what I know is g-13 is not avaliable. Do some research. Do we really know what G-13 is.

No one will ever know what the true story behind G-13 is. The original G-13 is alive and well but is not available commercially in a pure form as of yet. If anyone is claiming to have the real thing you can be 99.999% sure that it is not the original. What was lost has been found and there are now some really good crosses available. This is the G-13 that Neville used to create his legendary G-13/Haze.

Here is Dr. Greenthumbs post from elsewhere and a picture of the plant.

To my knowledge this G13 is the only true and pure G13 around and is the original that Neville had and lost some years ago but I, along with Neville, have aquired it. It is not the "Airborne" cut and it is not the Northern lights cross that many "breeders" have used to make crosses with either. We hope to be the first with a true, pure G-13 seed.

gallery_6229_120_54169.jpg

What is so special about the G13?

The very high THC content, the yield, and the potential in crosses. The flavor and odor are nothing special, but the effects are raw power. It is one of the strongest strains ever created. No one knows who created it though.

The very high THC content, the yield, and the potential in crosses. The flavor and odor are nothing special, but the effects are raw power. It is one of the strongest strains ever created. No one knows who created it though.

Uh, the government silly, everyone knows that lmao....

sorry im medicated..

i have only been impressed (blown away) once with what is called mmj around here. where is the potency? the homegrown every fall makes all this "medicine" that i have tried seem pretty cheap and weak. would love to try some from cali. i know the g13 that i tried was a joke. after smoking for over 20 years one can tell when he/she has been handed a bottle of snake oil.

sofar... i am NOT impressed at all.

If you've only been impressed ONCE, then you are going to the wrong person for meds. I've smoked a bunch of great strains and have been impressed. By no means am I a connoisseur, but i know they are great because of the way the smell, taste, look, and how they make me feel. Maybe you should reconsider your source for meds.

its not a myth look at the patents that the usa has takin on marijuana plant.theres a link on this website somewhere

It is a story, myth and a legend. No one will ever know the origins. All the government produces is crap. Especially at the time when the legend was started way back when. I don't believe the government can patent an illegal substance or they would already hold patents on heroin and crack, although the pharmacuetical companies or someone like monsanto are lining up to patent strains as soon as it is rescheduled to a schedule 2 or 3.

It is a story, myth and a legend. No one will ever know the origins. All the government produces is crap. Especially at the time when the legend was started way back when. I don't believe the government can patent an illegal substance or they would already hold patents on heroin and crack, although the pharmacuetical companies or someone like monsanto are lining up to patent strains as soon as it is rescheduled to a schedule 2 or 3.

digitaljournal.com — On the one hand, United States federal government officials have consistently denied that marijuana has any medical benefits. On the other, the government actually holds patents for the medical use of the plant. Just check out US Patent 6630507 titled "Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants"

THERE YOU GO SEE IT

digitaljournal.com — On the one hand, United States federal government officials have consistently denied that marijuana has any medical benefits. On the other, the government actually holds patents for the medical use of the plant. Just check out US Patent 6630507 titled "Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants"

THERE YOU GO SEE IT

I don't need to see it. We are talking about G-13 the strain. Not chemicals and molecules that make up the plant.

Now show me where the government at their Top Secret University of Mississippi Agricultural Division created G-13. You can't and never will. There were at least four or five different people who have made the claim that they were the one who smuggled the original out at the time. It was a story that more than likely was created to sell a strong and special strain of weed. The Government does not hold patents on strains.

In the long run, does it really matter how it was developed? I'm just glad it's around. I have had some excellent meds that have the G13 in it. Never had a pure G13 but I can guarantee you the G13 can't hold a candle to Monkey Paw.

Archived