If I Get A Cg Do I Lose My Ability To Posess Plants?

Dev DeFran

I am currently a patient in MI able to posess plants my son is a CG but not for me. He wants to make me one of his patients... will i loose my ability to posess plants if i let him be my CG. Any help would be much appreciated . Ty

As long as on your caregiver paperwork you marked that you would be the one possessing the plants your OK you can have a caregiver and possess plants.

Always consult an attorney on these matters. The way I read it is either you or your caregiver can posses plants but not both. If you posses the plants then what is the caregiver doing for you?

Growing them for you in YOUR property, preparing of medibles oils and such.

If you posses the plants then what is the caregiver doing for you?

The caregiver can assist in all aspects of your grow, including legally entering your grow area, processing meds, aquire medication legally for you, and can technically possess another 2.5 oz. for you on top of your own 2.5 oz.

I started out patient with plants with my partner the caregiver. Now I am also a caregiver for another person. I still hold my old card and my caregivers card. With three cards in one location I am allowed to have 7.5 ounces, but dang, I can't wait to see what that looks like! I just started last month growing for my patient so I am sharing my personal stuff I am growing at the moment. But adding 12 plants sure makes it look nice! (they are vegging but close to showing their sex!)Have fun growing! I grow Bubbleponics! yeah it rocks!

Archived