Mistakes

Yup. More mistakes. Just like drinking it impairs abilities.

I have noticed some simple effects. For example, yesterday I left the back gate open and my dog got out. Also I dropped my iphone and cracked the glass. I bounced a check also. Three different things in four to five days. I don't usually make any of these mistakes/errors. I am a little concerned.

When using Medical Marijuana you should always use Caution ...

Some strains are stronger then other and must Use

Common Sense when using them ....

w/ Any Medication you need to use Caution ...

It is a little concerning. After all a person takes medicine to help. I have three kids. I don't want anything to happen to them.

Can a person use med mj and hold down a 40hr/wk job and parent three kids. Am I trying to do too much?

It is a little concerning. After all a person takes medicine to help. I have three kids. I don't want anything to happen to them.

Can a person use med mj and hold down a 40hr/wk job and parent three kids. Am I trying to do too much?

Just an ideal ,

You might want to try some eattables ...

Marijuana in a brownie or a muffin or something ?

The Medication seems to work differently ...

I can fully understand your Concern w/ kids around ...

All , Please try to attend some Compassion Meetings ...

I hold down a 60hr a week job just fine, I also tend to do everything else rather meticulously. I've been using medicinally for years now, I forget silly things a lot, but thats about it for me. Most of my errors I can't directly relate to MMJ, but I also don't smoke such an abundance that I'm super high usually either, just enough to make the pain go away.

What are you taking MM for specifically? There may be a better strain out there for you and there are many on here that can help get you in the neighborhood of what may work better. Also, if you are just starting out, you will notice the effects are quite strong at first, but after a couple weeks they will drop off a bit and you won't be so clumsy.

Nemosity is onto something there, regarding tolerance. After a period of continued use the psychoactive effects seem to diminish a bit for most people, while the other medical effects hopefully remain.

I also like Tarzan's idea of trying edibles. Longer-lasting effects, without the rapid, potentially disorienting onset of effects that can accompany smoking.

Although I didn't medicate while on the job, according to the experts in my field I was still under the influence from medicating as late as the evening before. We keep exacting statistics. In 2009, out of 319,375 potential chances for error, I made 6, none of which were classified as "significant".

I truly believe, had I not been medicating, I would have made far more mistakes from the distraction from pain and exhaustion.

I do think that for normally insignificant things that one isn't really concentrating on anyway, the potential for forgetfulness is greater.

On another note, before my back and hips couldn't take the long hours of sitting and I tired of being surrounded by degeneracy 15 hours a day, I successfully played a significant amount of poker. There is no question in my mind I made less mistakes when medicated and playing, as it made me more patient and and thoughtful and less likely to make snap decisions that were usually made in error from aggression.

Although I didn't medicate while on the job, according to the experts in my field I was still under the influence from medicating as late as the evening before. We keep exacting statistics. In 2009, out of 319,375 potential chances for error, I made 6, none of which were classified as "significant".I truly believe, had I not been medicating, I would have made far more mistakes from the distraction from pain and exhaustion.I do think that for normally insignificant things that one isn't really concentrating on anyway, the potential for forgetfulness is greater.On another note, before my back and hips couldn't take the long hours of sitting and I tired of being surrounded by degeneracy 15 hours a day, I successfully played a significant amount of poker. There is no question in my mind I made less mistakes when medicated and playing, as it made me more patient and and thoughtful and less likely to make snap decisions that were usually made in error from aggression.

Wow, in rereading this, I'm so embarassed at my math skills. Thank God I was never that busy. I had a little over 49,000 chances to make a mistake, not the brazillian I stated above.

Math is hard.

Wow, in rereading this, I'm so embarassed at my math skills. Thank God I was never that busy. I had a little over 49,000 chances to make a mistake, not the brazillian I stated above.

Math is hard. well this makes seven non critial mistakes..opps..take smaller amounts more offen and see if that works better for you...zb

Archived